“CONSISTENTLY HIGH STANDARDS”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 28, 2013

As regular diners at The Elite for the past 25 years, we have consistently enjoyed an excellent meal in clean and comfortable surroundings coupled with a friendly and helpful service.

We also dine regularly at The Elite in Ruskington (Sleaford Lincs) which is a more intimate establishment with all the same high standards.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

You should not have this place on your records it is the Pitts the food is yuck and it is dirty to us not nice to go into

1  Thank Sarah R
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Visted The Takeaway Section to place an order for Steak N Kidney Pukka Pie large chips and a battered jumbo. I got told I would have to wait a few mins for The Pie and The battered jumbo to be cooked. So i waited it took longer than what I was told. Fair enough that does happen. But when my order was ready. I was not served and other customers where .I waited quite a few mins after my order was cooked . I know that if your order is being cooked other people behind you get served. But not to the point where you are left at the counter just being ignored .So instead of causing a scene .I just walked out and took my business else where and else where it will remain

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Visited Elite in Lincoln this evening. Fish and Chips were lovely but portion size was poor. We ordered the regular portion size and feel we were given children's portions. When I complained the waitress said she would pass on the feedback. In my opinion the extra you pay for sit down service is simply not worth it. McDonalds across the road is better value for money. I will not visit again.

2  Thank Howard W
Reviewed August 27, 2013

The takeaway section gives you fresh, quality fish cooked to order. The batter is light and crisp.

The restaurant area is well attended, good portions and good atmosphere.