“Excellent service”

lincoln
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent service”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

My husband and I held an evening reception for 100 people here. The service was excellent and the food expertly prepared.

Lancashire
“BRILLIANT”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

My husband and I had dinner here on Friday as we were staying at the hotel.

The menu was lovely and just the right amount of starters, mains and desserts to choose from.

We both had the mushroom and chestnut wontons and were delicious, for our mains I had the sea bass with chorizo and my husband the pork. Both dishes were beautifully presented and the portion size just right. I am not really a dessert person but had the plum cobbler with plum ice cream and was perfect.

The service was good and attentive.

Ipswich, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

We ate in the restaurant on a Saturday evening. We were welcomed immediately and shown to our table. Although there was a large party in that evening, making it quite noisey, we had excellent service and the food was one of the best meals we have ever had. I would thoroughly recommend this and would like to stay in the hotel.

• Visited October 2013
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“excellent”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Pleasant staff. Lunch menu only available but would love to try a la carte menu but live too far away. Food very interesting . The soup -tomato with fennel cream was delicious. My friend and husband asked for Tabasco and a bottle was brought no questions asked.Very well presented and absolutely perfectly cooked

Halesowen, United Kingdom
“what wonderful food!”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We went to the restaurant for sunday lunch today. The service was excellent as was the food. We could not fault it either on quality, service or value for money.

• Visited October 2013