“Very Nice and Recommend”
Review of Slug & Lettuce

Slug & Lettuce
Ranked #169 of 457 Restaurants in Lincoln
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Went here Good Friday with 3 adults and two children under 5, other places were booked so went in here instead. Prices not cheap but good selection and very nicely presented, tasty and hot. Great sized childrens meals, friendly staff. Was an issue with not much wine available but they were very kind in offering a more expensive wine at a lower price to compensate.
Atmosphere is very 'wine bar' with high end business and students a like, quite like a posh wetherspoons!

There are newer reviews for Slug & Lettuce

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Nice and welcoming. Staff were lovely, friendly and polite. Service was nice and quick too, especially for a Saturday lunchtime!
No problems at all. This has become a regular spot for lunch. I also love the fact that it is child friendly during the day, there aren't many places that are!

1  Thank Emily M
Reviewed April 20, 2014

First time we have ever been to Lincoln and first time visiting this establishment. Great friendly service, nice atmosphere, very clean as I'm funny about dirty tables and cutlery and a very polite waitress's. Food was good, I ordered grilled chicken that came with chips and watercress, chicken a little on the dry side for me but over all was very nice. My husband ordered a burger and was equally very nice, it came on a wooden board so no where to add his mayo for his chips. Would visit again and recommend to others. The other thing I noticed was the toilets were upstairs so you would need to check for lift facility if you are unable to use the stairs.

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

First time in Lincoln never used slug and lettuce before as not a fan of pub chains. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. Not what I was expecting at all. The atmosphere was inviting, staff really friendly and the cocktails where to die for. We wasn't going to eat there but the sat watching food coming out and thought it looked good it was worth giving it a go. Wow sums it up. My wife had the Cajun Ribs and they were out of this world, I had Beef Pie and I was very impressed. It takes a lot to impress me. Well done Lincoln Slug and Lettuce. We will be back.

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Came here to dine with my family, as soon we entered felt welcomed by very friendly staff, offered child's menus and high chairs. All over very pleasant experience definitely recommend and re-visit.