Castle Park Hotel
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Ibis Leicester(Leicester)
View Hotel
All reviewscontinental breakfastcity centrehard boiled eggsdeli meatspleasant ladyrestaurants barsno elevatorcereal toastthe location is perfectfirst floorwill stay there againhighly recommend this hoteltea and coffeeenjoyed my staytrain stationbudget hotelhigh cross
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Never forget anything in the room, as when you realise you have left an item in this hotel, they decide it isnt their problem and are most unhelpful. After being told when i called they did not have my glasses, not sunglasses, prescription glasses, i came home only to call again to be told they did have my glasses after i had to pay out for emergency glasses. Most unhelpful. A shambles really. No one was there to check me out in the morning and no one was at reception when i went down to ask for another towel. No bell, no number to contact them, just a locked reception door. Good for a cheap bed for the night, not good for anything else.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank charisw94
Reviewed July 15, 2014

From the minute you enter this hotel you receive an excellent courteous welcome from the polite receptionist staff. Environment friendly and polite. Excellent breakfast with plenty of choice served from very polite and caring staff.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Cherry B
MagJ1897, General Manager at Castle Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

All feedback is valuable to us as it helps us evaluate our products and services in line with our guests expectations. Thank you once again for your choosing to stay at Castle Park Hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed June 27, 2014

I've been staying for 2 days at the Castle Park Hotel. The stay was really nice and so are the staff, in the end I was almost sorry to leave. Upon arriving I found myself in a valley of smiles from the very first person I met Nicole. She explained everything I had available and gave me a access and the password for the internet to use the service very quickly. Entering the room, it was clean and quiet (couldn't hear a noise). The bathroom is also spacious and very clean. The shower seems to be bigger than my house. The bed was one thing that if I could take him home, I would have done. Hard in the right places and comfortable. Very rich and tasty breakfast, I love scrambled eggs,and I found the best around. Very good location, just 3 mins walk to city center. These are the things that made me enjoy my stay at this hotel, but my warmest congratulations to the hotel for their choice of personnel. They know how to really make you feel at home, and if you need anything it is like asking a family member. Congratulations from the heart, you were fantastic.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Katielfc

Reviewed June 21, 2014

I stayed there for a few times and would certainly recommend that to a friend! The location is perfect just in the heart of a town,close to univerities,parks,hospital and of course shops! The prices are suprisingly cheap for that location and value of the rooms. I always book single room and always get spacious room with double bed. The breakfast is everyting you want 5 or 6 types of cerals,fresh fruit and vegetables, cheese and ham,youghurts all in vareity to choose.And the staff is really helpful in all kind of needs. For sure gonna come back for another bussines trip or this time with family!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business