“Jam good, custard good, meat goooooooddddddd!!!!”

Gillys sandwich bar
Ranked #3 of 1,462 Restaurants in Leicester
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had the belly buster, it was hot and very tasty and very filling!! Highly recommended!! Will come again!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (194)

Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

I found this place by accident whilst I was in Fosse Park shopping Centre. On finding M and S Café over crowded and over priced I decided to search for local alternatives. This place popped up. It’s not far from Fosse Park and easy to get to. The owner couldn’t do enough to ensure I enjoyed my food and had comfortable seating. It’s suitable for breakfast and lunches with a good selection of both vegetarian and healthy options. I had the spinach and cheese pancake which was well presented and tasty. It’s very clean and inviting. Furthermore, the prices were reasonable. I will return next time I go to Fosse Park.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 10, 2019

What a lovely find after a very hostile visit to a local chain restaurant it was so lovely to be greeted warmly at Gillys which we found by Google! What a lovely friendly cosy atmosphere and the breakfast was to die for! Just a pity we won't be able to visit again for a while as on our way to the airport!
Say without hesitation would much rather support a local business that thoroughly puts their heart into everything! A big big thanku from Javea Spain!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 8, 2019

Delicious food and presentation of the food is wonderful. The servers of this place are very accommodating, they serves food on time but their prices are litte high.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 31, 2019 via mobile

We live close to this restaurant and go here many times for lunch. We love the pancakes and panini. The staff are very friendly and helpful.

Date of visit: October 2019