“Best ever Indian restaurant ”
Review of Dine India

Dine India
Ranked #97 of 1,188 Restaurants in Leicester
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

I have been to dine india many times and it never fails to impress, the staff are very welcoming, the decor is modern and is always clean, the food is fantastic and has a good range so I always have something different, I also go to the Sunday Buffett and is definitely value for money, lovely good and a good variety to choose from always something for everyone!

I would definitely recommend this restaurant for everyone, whether as a couple or in a group, you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Mazphil1
There are newer reviews for Dine India

Reviewed June 27, 2014

I have been to this restaurant a few times now and I must say it is by far one of the best Indian restaurants i have dined in.The staff are very welcoming not to forget the food, which is absolutely delicious! I would recommend this restaurant if you are a person who enjoys a different taste to those taste buds :) !

1  Thank Hafsa M
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I eat out a lot and this was by far one the best meals I've had. I recommend the Lamb Jalfrezi a bit spicy but manageable. Perfect combination of taste. Was a bit worried with the few bad reviews but glad I ignored them I guess sometimes you can't please everyone. Highly recommend it if your looking for a good traditional curry.

4  Thank HussainAhmed
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

Visited this restaurant for Father's Day. Had been looking forward to it all week as we live in the village and was nice to be able to walk here. First impressions were good. Nice bar area and decor. Got shown to our table then the waiter jus left. Never got told we cud go up to the buffet area when we were ready etc. Anyway the food was cold and tasteless. Everything lacked flavour. Had to ask to have the rice refilled, stood 5 mins waiting for 3 currys to come out. No queuing system, chicken tikka if that's what it was was watered down. Altogether the whole experience was a let down, was very disappointed. I did make a complaint and the manager knocked £8 of bill and jus said were busy cos it's Father's Day and we could of warmed ur food up. Haha, he should have to warm it up in the first place!!! Will not be visiting again!

Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Took the family and we all loved it. Really really nice food, setting and service. Highly recomended and would definately go again.

1  Thank moxonjp