“Great for families”

Ranked #187 of 1,188 Restaurants in Leicester
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

I came with my husband and two children. they felt they could pick the foods they like as they are fussy and enjoyed the ice cream afterwards! I thought the staff were polite and it was worth the money!

1  Thank Chloe133
There are newer reviews for Terra Cotta Restaurant

Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Me & 5 friends ate here in June. It was a Friday night so we expected it to be busy but it really wasn't, due to this we felt 'watched' by the waiters/waitresses. Also due to this there was a lack of atmosphere - although this didn't stop us enjoying our evening. The food was ok, but I feel there are much better restaurants in Leicester; not only for the food, but the value for money.

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

I really love Terra Cotta, I've been going for the past 8 years and I have tried a few other Chinese buffets but none of them come close to this place. Perfect amount of choices on offer, food is always very tasty and they use good quality meats. Its very clean and thats all you can really wish for. No complaints :)

1  Thank Virgo-XX
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I have eaten here on a number of occasions and have always had an enjoyable experience. We always ensure we have the Tapanyaki this is where you choose the raw food and it is cooked in front of you. Friends also like the duck and crabs claws. With it being a buffet we have always found the dishes to ample in quantity and quality. The pots are refreshed at regular intervals so we have always found the food hot when you need it..

1  Thank Martin J
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I've tried many different pan-Asian buffet restaurants before and this is the worst one so far... I am really sorry to have to say that there are not many options to choose from. Above all, the dishes are neither really traditional Chinese/Indian.. I'd say if you want Chinese go for the real China.

The sushi bar is really disappointing as the sushi rolls are all vegetarian...

I wouldn't pay 13 pounds for such a non special buffet...

1  Thank ngan_ta2001