“If you like tapas its good”
Review of La Tasca - CLOSED

La Tasca
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Leicester, United Kingdom
“If you like tapas its good”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Just not my cuppa. Did not like the ambiente of this place and the food was cold. We went for an christmas party but there seemed to be little variety

Leicester, England, United Kingdom
“just OK”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

The venue is fine and the service is good. I have found the food to be quite greasy and the portions quite small ( I know it's tapas but!). I always get cross when I ask for an orange jiuce and soda and get charged for a bottle of soda instead of a splash from the pump so that a non alcoholic drink costs about £4.00!.

Visited April 2012
leicester
“Sickness bug following meal...”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

As a chain you can usually guarantee La Tasca has having a reasonable selection of decent quality spanish food. on this occasion however i came down with a mysterious stomach bug 2 hours after finishing my meal....can't really offer an objective opinion past this!

Visited August 2012
Kettering, United Kingdom
“tastebud tickler”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

loved the food, the ambience and the staff were very friendly. great place for tapas at lunchtime or dinner. loved it, pop in every time we are in the area.

Visited September 2012
Ski Municipality, Norway
“OK for lunch!”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Popped in here for a quick lunch when I arrived Leicester, and they had a good lunch deal, two tapas courses plus bread or salad for under 6 £, and the service was quick, and the food OK, but I was still hungry after I'd finished, so I should have gotten more to eat, really.

Visited September 2012