“Pre Theatre Meal”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2014

We booked during the day as we had not been to Leicester before and wanted to be near the Theatre. We had a lovely meal - surprised at the wide choice on menu. Food piping hot and delicious. Our waiter was attentive and got the measure of us quickly(joined in our humour) Discount on production of Theatre tickets. Excellent value for money and we would definitely visit again. Thank you.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We have seen this restaurant many, many times but never tried it until recently. Certainly not 5 stars haute cuisine but definitely good value for couples and families who are looking for good food at a fair price- Well Recommended!

Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Went here last year October and sadly have not been back since! We used to dine here often I believe you can use voucher codes here for special deals on your meal which was good.
This last time I ordered a simple meal breaded chicken breast with spaghetti which I thought was a strange mix and my boyfriend ordered a burger, however when the meals came out mine was this Mammoth plate half of it was spaghetti! And a huge double breast of chicken Over generous I think. I didn't mind the chicken but that is alot if pasta! My boyfriends meal was a small burger on a wooden board with a few chips he ate half of my food also!
That huge plate put me off before I had even begun my meal, it was just ridiculously huge for one person!.
Overall is an ok place however we have not returned here for a while.

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

we have eaten here 4 times recently now, and cannot fault this little gem... the food us fantastic 5# . we have eaten in some top places as it's our passion, and this tops the lot. great value, nice staff and gorgeous fresh food.the lime sodas are great too ;) thankyou .

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

This place offers great food but poor service. The manager cannot be bothered and his negativity can be clearly seen. The decor is poor and needs and update