“Brilliant”

Ranked #79 of 1,259 Restaurants in Leicester
Cuisines: Brazilian, Latin, Mexican, South American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Walk through the doors of Las Iguanas and find yourself transported to Latin America, full of rich, vibrant colours, quirky features and custom-made wooden mosaic tables made especially for the restaurant from sustainable woods in Brazil. Each restaurant is unique and the staff love bringing unusual things back from their travels, ranging from large lobster sculptures to giant drums. The philosophy of Las Iguanas is to serve delicious and authentic Latin American food and drink in an environment which evokes the very best of Latin life. With recipes dating back to the 16th century, the food successfully fuses native Latin American Indian, Spanish, Portuguese and African influences. Working hard to ensure that everything comes from the best possible source, Las Iguanas is proud of its fresh GM free food and top quality ingredients
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

I took my wife here on the 4th of August for our 11 year anniversary meal and I must say we both enjoyed out meal and drinks and had a lovely evening.
The staff were friendly and the atmosphere was relaxed.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

I so enjoyed my evening here at Las Iguanas. It was a lovely evening out, our seats were near the open window. The staff were very attentive to our needs and requests. We both tried something a little different, but were not disappointed the food was gorgeous and well served.
I would highly recommend this place, everything was top class from the atmosphere to the staff and best of all the food was first class in my view.
For what we choose to eat i think it was excellent valve and i'm looking forward to my next trip back to Las Iguanas.

2  Thank Mark D
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Came here with my mum for a birthday lunch and all the staff were delightful and the food was delicious. Would definitely recommend! We also used the lunch menu and our bill was surprisingly cheap :)

1  Thank Becky P
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I went to Las Iguanas twice in two weeks, both times for a birthday meal, once with family, once with my partner. As myself and my partner are vegetarian, we were very impressed with the vegetarian and vegan menu. A whole menu, just for us, in a meat serving restrant!! This was a first. There was so much to choose from, a problem we don't usually have. The staff were attentive, but not over the top, and everyone was very friendly! I will always recommend this place.

1  Thank Kelly G
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We had a great night out for my friends birthday, great service & recommendations at the bar & lovely food served quickly.
Would recommend to anyone wanting a quality evening with a great atmosphere!

1  Thank Hbirdy