“Great Night”

Fat Cat Cafe Bar
Ranked #765 of 1,187 Restaurants in Leicester
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Fat Cat Leicester is a premium venue located on Belvoir St, in Leicester City Centre. Established in 1992, Fat Cat is one of the leading venues in the city for first-class booth packages, unique cocktails and high quality service. With a large outdoor garden, it's the perfect place to catch up with friends.
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I was out Saturday night to meet a group of friends that I havnot met for nearly a year, although we stood in the que for nearly an hour it was worth it. I was really impressed how the doorman picks out the dodgy looking charaters from the que and ask them to leave. It felt like I was in London. we had a great night, the atmosphere inside was brilliant, no attitude and everyone was friendly. I will defenetly come back again

There are newer reviews for Fat Cat Cafe Bar

Reviewed February 26, 2013

perfect place to get drunk and value for money also the atmosphere is great i liking drinking and eating this is all in one perfect location and great fun.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

a nice atmosphere,good music, nice seating, drinks a little overpriced but overall a nice meeting place.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

been here a few times to eat in the day, was quite impressed with the food and the service, all was prompt and well presented, never eaten here at night though, BUT iv been here on a fry & sat night just for a drink, different kettle of fish, the bouncers have a big attitude and they think they are all he-men with some thing to prove, and i must agree with a comment below, full of down and out people of Leicester who get drunk and pray on ladies having a good time, day time i will go againe, night time never again.... and please note, im scoring this place on daytime only..

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Booked VIP Area for a family get together.

We ordered buffet warm snacks for 16 people for £7.50 per head. I made sure while booking that there would be enough food for everyone? I was more then happy to pay more.

I was told plenty of food and usually there is loads left over.

The reality was the opposite. 2 bowls of nachos, 3 x 7" pizza, 2 x plates of burnt wedges, one plate of warm bread and one plate of mini chicken wraps.

I would enough for 7 people to light snack on.

We had to complain a few times. All we got was let me speak to manager. No one came back to us after 30mins to say what was going on. In the end we had to raise over voice to get an answer and some more food, which was not every nice.

Spoilt out night.

Won't be going there again.

And service was below par.