“Home from home!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

arthur_fo...
“Home from home!”
Reviewed December 28, 2014 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

I needed somewhere to stay as I was going to be working in the Leicester area for a a week, however I did not want to to stay in a hotel. I found this apartment through a well known search engine and I must say I was in for a treat. With all the things I needed like a fully fitted kitchen to cutlery to a luxury bathroom and bedroom it truly was an excellent set up. The check in process was exemplary and being a 3 minute walk from the main train station and Shopping centre the location could not have been better. I was able to continue with my work in the evenings as well as have conference calls due the excellent WI-FI connection. If you are looking for that home from home and would rather not stay in a hotel then I would definitely recommend this spacious serviced apartment.You will not be disappointed!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Arusa A
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“I would definitely stay here again!”
Reviewed December 28, 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

Really enjoyed my stay at the UR Stay serviced apartment,it was my first time staying in an accommodation like this and I must say I loved it! It fulfilled my every need. I also had access to Netflix which I was very happy with,as it meant me and partner could watch anything from movies to TV series it really made our stay more worthwhile. It also was in a good location which meant that it was easy for us to go into the town center and have a bite to eat! I would definitely recommend this for anyone who wants to have a good time in Leicster!

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing