“Excellent Indian fine dining” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lilu Cuisine

Lilu Cuisine
Ranked #5 of 1,127 Restaurants in Leicester
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Fusion
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Lilu is an Indian Fine Dining restaurant. When the restaurant was first envisaged we realised that we had to be different from our contemporaries. We have an Indian fusion menu where you will find such culinary delights as Ostrich, Lamb Shank and Red Snapper. However, if you would like a traditional curry then our award winning chef is pretty good at those too!
“Excellent Indian fine dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

Stayed in Leicester on business and was recommended lilu by a taxi driver and so glad we followed his advice. Welcome was very friendly and the staff were extremely helpful with the menu- there were the traditional curries but I had the rib eye steak with a curry sauce which was truly amazing- if I'm ever back in Leicester I'll definitely go back and would highly recommend it to anyone. And the best onion bhajees I've ever tried too!

Visited May 2014

Leicester
“Imaginative menu and excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

I went to this restaurant expecting a 'normal' Indian meal. Boy was I wrong! This is one of the best dining experiences I've ever had.
The menu is full of imaginative surprises you just wouldn't expect to find. I 'played safe' with the starter and ordered a trio of chicken tikka that turned out to be the most succulent I've ever encountered. My partner was more adventurous with the kebab- of ostrich! I tried some and it's subtlety and flavour blew me away.
Main course in an Indian restaurant? How about Sea Bass in a madras sauce with spinach and cherry tomatoes? The flavours were divine and the fusion of styles perfectly complimented each other. My partner had breast of duck which she assured me was every bit as good as the starter. I wouldn't know, she nearly had my arm off when I went anywhere near it.......
All in all a dining experience rather than just a meal and the staff made it all perfect with their friendliness and attentiveness.
I can't recommend Lilu highly enough.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
leicester
“indian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

if your looking for indian food! Liliu is a great place for great authentic food with excellent service with great atmosphere!

Leicester, United Kingdom
“Exquisite cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

Cannot rate highly enough. Food was absolutely exquisite and service was excellent. The interior design and all round great atmosphere in Lilu just adds to a fantastic dining experience. Looking forward to visiting again very soon.

Leicester, United Kingdom
“Classy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

Thought we would try the newest restaurant in town and what a gem we have found. If it's food at its finest that your looking for then your search is over. The decor is contemporary, the atmosphere was chilled and we were not rushed as you can be in other restaurants. The menu has something for everyone, Indian dishes that you would expect to find but so much more that you won't of had before but will want to try. We had heard before hand that the chef was supposed to be good but the food surpassed all our expectations. If your looking for a great meal out book yourself into Lilu you will not regret it and probably like us will book again before you have even finished your first meal. 10/10.