“Had to wait”

Add it.
Singh is King Pure Vegetarian Fast Food
Ranked #999 of 1,495 Restaurants in Leicester
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Sorry to say but the service is very terrible i order spicy panner and vegetable pizza they said i have to wait 1.30 hours so i said ok i called them at 7.00 and then i rang them againat 8.30 they say that you have to wait half n hour more because we are really busy and dont have driver then why they take order like this if you dont have a driver to delivery your food on time and as far as i came i passed from their shop before order i ddint see it was that busy. one of my friend was waiting and because of this much later she went home said leave it i will come and have it tommorow i felt so dissapointing will never order from here and as i rang them and asked how long i have to wait and they said half n hour so i said leave it i dont want it and they are like eno we cant cancel it just waiting for the driver to come and pick it up.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (11)

Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

I have tried to order home delivery from this place many times over the weekends but each time I ring up I get told that they are way too busy to deliver and could I possibly collect, if I refuse to collect then I get given a delivery time of over1 hour possibly 2 hours which I think is pathetic because their local similar competitors always deliver within the hour, plus the little childish girls who take the order over the phone are too busy laughing at each other and not concentrating on getting the order right.
I would never go to these guys again and from now on I go to similar competitors on St Saviours road and Uppingham road.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

We ordered x20 portions of chips for a family occasion over the phone. We asked for them to add salt only. Went to collect the order & chips were lovely & hot. The whole family enjoyed!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

The service is poor there is a young girl on the till who always tries to short change you and the lady on the phone cannot understand English however food is nice

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank 1980MrSingh1980
Reviewed August 3, 2017

Worst pizza shop ever. Every time we order they mess us around and/or mess the order up. Woman on the phone doesn't even understand what you are saying and gets very rude. usually collect and they say 45 minutes but when you arrive they'll make u wait another 20-30 mins each time saying ''it'll just be another 10 mins.'' Not to mention the fact that your order will be wrong and if you call back you'll have a women with bad attitude getting rude to you. Terrible service and terrible food. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

Date of visit: August 2017