“Another good experience at a Premier Inn”

Premier Inn Leicester North West Hotel
Ranked #15 of 40 Hotels in Leicester
Greater Manchester, UK
“Another good experience at a Premier Inn”
Reviewed October 10, 2011

Like my stay at the premier inn market harborough my stay here was a pleasant one. Again all I could have wanted in the room was there, it was for the most part spotlessly clean - the taps in the bathroom had some gunge on them - not really something that should go unnoticed -w e drink from the tap and brush our teet - not really good - hence only 4 starts - this was my onlg gripe.

Could do with being updated a little - it is looking past it's prime - not massiveley so , but i think a slight update would improve it.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
essex
Reviewed September 25, 2011

Had a lovely stay in the Premier Inn, furnishings a bit dated but had delicious food in the pub next door, well worth the money. Visited the Space Centre while we were there, very good, had a lovely weekend.

Room Tip: ask for one away from the pub
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Melissa I, Manager at Premier Inn Leicester North West Hotel, responded to this review, September 28, 2011
Thank-you for your review regarding Leicester North West Premier Inn. We are pleased to hear you had a good stay and i will inform the team of your feedback, its great to hear what our guests think of us! I will also pass on your compliments regarding the restaurant food, they are currently undergoing a full refurbishment. So please come and visit ourselves and the Gynsills restaurant in the near future. Kind Regards Melissa Insley - Operations Manager
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 24, 2011

I mostly work away and out of all the other Premier Inns ive stopped in this is definately top of the list. Brilliant reception staff (Hayley) who gave me and other members of my team a warm welcome on arrival. Hayley sorted out any issues I had with ammending future bookings and was very helpful with any directions or booking taxis for other members of my team. Excellent Service. My room on the ground floor was surprisingly large and well maintained.

The menu in the Gynsills next door was vast and there was something for everyones taste. The food was perfect and good value, no complaints whatsoever.

My Premier Inn room had a flat screen TV, tea/coffee making facilities & a decent size bed. My TV did require a retune due to the digital switchover. When I returned to the room it was all done. Thanks again Hayley.

The bathroom/shower area was spotlessly clean & the shower was fantastic i.e. it was hot!

The breakfast the following morning was fantastic & the service immaculate.

All in all I was very pleased with the facilities & have no negative comments.

Well done all Staff at Premier Inn Leicester North West & thank you all. MD

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Hi Mart, Thank-you for such a wonderful review about Premier Inn Leicester North West. Its great to receive such great feedback from guests! I am so pleased you and your team had a good nights sleep whilst staying with us. All feedback is much appreciated and will be passed onto the team. I will also pass on your feedback regarding breakfast and evening meals in the restaurant. We work very closely together to ensure our guests have a great stay with us! Im sure Hayley will be very pleased to read your comments, she is a valued member of staff and i will ensure she reads your comments about her service. We hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn Leicester North West in the near future. Kind Regards Melissa Insley - Operations Manager
Newcastle, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 22, 2011

Had a good nights sleep until someone used the loo in an nearby room very noisy
Food was ok nothing special

• Stayed September 2011
Leeds
Reviewed September 20, 2011

Stayed here for one night when attending a Christening. As you would expect from Premier Inn, the room was clean, a decent size, good quality bed and bedding and the mod cons you require. Breakfast was great - I really like the all you eat continental buffet idea - it's such a treat when you're away! Also - the staff, especially a young guy on reception when we arrived late on the Saturday night (about 11pm) were excellent, his service and demeanor were brilliant.

The only comment I would make is that my parents who were staying in the room next door (31?) found the corridors noisy which kept them awake. I sleep like a log so didn't notice, and neither did my husband. But it was a Saturday night so the hotel would have been busy - perhaps more soundproofing of doors would be good?

Overall, a decent stay and I'd stay again for a quick stopover.

Room Tip: Ask for a room towards the end of a corridor - more walking, but it means you don't have people...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Hi Thank-you for writing a review about Premier Inn Leicester North West. All reviews and feedback is much appreciated and will be passed onto all team members. I am pleased to hear you had a great stay with us and i will ensure your comments regarding breakfast are passed on to the restaurant team. Its great to hear that you received such a great welcome from my reception team, they work very hard to ensure all our guests have a great stay. I am sorry to hear your parents found the corridoors noisy. If you stay with us again please contact me directly and I will ensure they are allocated them a quieter room off the main corridoor. We look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn Leicester North West in the near future. Kind Regards Melissa Insley - Operations Manager
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 26, 2011

a few miles out of the city but on a main easy access route into the centre. We asked for a quiet room and overlooked a woodland area - really peaceful. There could be some noise if you had a room overlooking the adjacent pub i would imagine. There was nowhere to get food or a coffee after 10am on a Sunday morning - but there is a shopping complex about a mile away Beaumont Leys with a large Tesco. We had breakfast in Costa there

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Melissa I, Manager at Premier Inn Leicester North West Hotel, responded to this review, August 31, 2011
Thank-you for taking the time to write a reply about Leicester North West Premier Inn. All feedback is very much appreciated and passed on to all team members including the restaurant. I am glad you found your room peaceful - we are very lucky to have the woodland area behind us. Thank-you again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to Leicester North West Premier Inn in the near future. Regards Melissa & the team
Harrogate, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 30, 2011

We really enjoyed our stay & will recommend Premier Inn's to our friends very good value for money. The course on the menu's are very good quick service.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
leicester12, Manager at Premier Inn Leicester North West Hotel, responded to this review, July 27, 2011
Hi,

Thank-you for taking the time to complete a review on Tripadvisor for us. I am pleased to here you enjoyed your stay and will be returning to us one day. My team works very hard and all feedback if much appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back to Leicester North West in the near future. Kind Regards Melissa & The Team