“Brilliant for the price ” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Premier Inn Leicester Central (A50) Hotel

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Leicester Central (A50) Hotel
Ranked #3 of 41 Hotels in Leicester
“Brilliant for the price ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for one night as a one off - we left our child with a family member and had a date night - for £29 on a Saturday night right near the city centre you cannot go wrong! The room was immaculate, breakfast a bit dear so we didn't bother but seriously -£29 bargain!
The staff were very helpful too and the bed was comfy, it was also very quiet.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Falkirk, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

2nd time staying at the Premier Inn, have stayed at 11 and this is by far the best out of all of them. Room was larger family room on the first floor ( If only I could remember the number so i could quot eit for rebooking!) Large spacious family room with 2 full size kids beds, lots of room and large bed for adults.
Was having abit of a nightmare as was booked in at Hinkley and it simply was not up to scratch so decided to escape and rebook into A50 central but unfortunatley made a mistake on the booking. I desperatley phoned A50 central and Tony Hinson Yates was absolutely fantastic going out of his way to solve our problem booking I can't tell you how grateful I was he is ab absolute credit to Whitbread/Premier Inn.
Am just about to book again for Easter fingers crossed I can get the larger size family room again which was on the first floor either 111 or 222 if only i could remember!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank NicApp
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

Older style premiere inn. One day I got back to swearing workmen ripping up the carpet outside my room which wasn't nice as I was on my own. Room big but bathroom needed updating. The shower was either boiling or freezing. Had to walk in the rain to get to the basic style pub for breakfast. Would not stay here again and don't know why it is so popular!

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Leicester Central (A50) Hotel, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests receive a warm welcome in a clean and comfortable environment, I sincerely apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please be assured your comments have been noted and will be investigated with our Management Team.
Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

I stayed at Premier Inn Leicester Central for 2 nights mid week. The service was very efficient & friendly; my room was bigger than I'd imagined & very clean. A hairdryer was provided which was great at this price.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Peterborough, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

Staying at this Premier Inn was a pleasure and great value for money, the staff were extremely helpful and polite and exceeded my expectations as I had booked separately from my family and were originally placed on different levels of the hotel. The effort and time the checking in lady went through to place us all together was exceptional. I would definitely recommend staying here to anybody whether it be for any type of trip. The room presentation is modern and fresh and the cleanliness was spot on in both the room and bathroom. The bed gave me a very comfortable nights sleep with having the choice of two different types of cushions, soft and firm. I see this as the perfect place to stay and would speak highly of this hotel to anybody.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

From the moment I arrived the staff were very polite and helpful,the room was very clean and set out well.The bed was very comfy and a good nights sleep was had.The on site bar was very good,the premier breakfast was well worth it.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Cockenzie, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

Staff were very pleasant and very helpful during our 2 night stay . Hotel was very clean, basic and lovely decor. The bed that we had was not the the best, unfortunately I did not get a good nights sleep as the bed was too hard, we did fill out a card before we left stating this as the policy was that they guaranteed a good nights sleep, so that was a little disappointing that nothing has been done about my complaint. We also had breakfast both mornings and dinner at night which was amazing and only a stones throw away from the hotel. Overall 7/10 because of the mattress was too hard.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business