We were staying with family and decided to visit The Nags Head for lunch.. Big mistake! We chose this place as we had a child with us and it has a small holding of animals and a play park. The play park has no safety floor just grass and to be honest it was poor standard.
The food I wouldn't recommend to be honest my husband was ill after having the lasagne which looked like slop on the plate. I had ham egg and chips ( the chips were burned and the meat was grey on the edges as was my brother in laws who had the same. My daughter had cottage pie as did my sister in law, the chef by the looks of things couldn't even be bothered to crisp the top of it! The others had starters I'm so glad I didn't! Pâté looked rank and the mushrooms were tinned with what looked like Campbell's soup on the top. My sister in law seemed to like her soup. One dish out of many that was passable. The toilets smelled of pee. Poor value for money as food was so rubbish. Would never recommend and won't return!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.