“Elegant”

Spice Bazzar
Ranked #8 of 1,207 Restaurants in Leicester
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic indian restaurant Fully licensed Air condition Friendly staff Child friendly
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Value for money, friendly welcoming atmosphere & lovely food. Drinks are very fairly priced good value for money

Reviewed May 19, 2013

me and the other half thought try this restaurant after reading all these reviews we were very impressed with quality of food and service for me thumbs up

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Myself and my 3 friends came here tonight and it was lovely, as usual. We had been going to the place next door for years, but Abdul left there a while ago and at first we followed him to one of his other restaurants, Ruchita, but now he is back on Welford Rd we are over the moon! The food is delicious-the lamb in the saagwala was so tender and the tarka dal was amazing. The service is always excellent, it's also really good value for money, just over £60 for 4 people, including wine! We will definitely be going back for meals out and takeaway too, highly recommended.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I loved this restaurant when it was an Italian, and I love it now it is an Indian.
U
My husband and I have already been a couple of times since it recently opened. We were made welcome and treated like friends. The staff have great interpersonal skills and the owner is very attentive (he even remembered what we like to drink!).

Indian cuisine is our favourite and we have eaten it everywhere - and this is our restaurant of choice now. The food was brought to the table when we were ready, and was piping hot and delicious. There is a good menu choice, portion size is perfect and reasonably priced.

Great food, great staff, smart simple surroundings and a friendly atmosphere. What more could you ask?!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Me and my husband tried this restaurant after seeing reviews on trip advisor the food service and place was excellent will definitely visit again very soon!!