“Great service - decent food, well worth a visit.”
Review of Curveside Bistro

Curveside Bistro
Ranked #149 of 1,259 Restaurants in Leicester
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Dined here with a large business party. A small family run bistro handily situated opposite the Ramada. What was particularly impressive was the great customer focused, very friendly and efficient service and that's a real credit to them. There is a simple menu but ample choice with 2/3 course options -all reasonably priced- as are the drinks-certainly not excessive. It has a good, relaxed ambiance and the food is quite decent in terms of portion and quality. Its certainly worth a visit and the owners are really trying their best to impress.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Has been 6 months since I first commented on this fantastic little place and we have been back a couple of times since, including booking the upstairs seating area for my daughters birthday meal and most recently last night with my wife.
I gave the Curveside 4 out of 5 back in November but for me it's now definately a 5 out of 5 place.
For a small family run outfit, every penny counts but Baz and her team have managed to keep the prices very reasonable (paid under £20 each for 2 courses - was just too full from the amazing, freshly prepared food to go for a 3rd course).
Am still very impressed with the young staff, nothing is too much trouble for the front of house team and kitchen staff are just brilliant.
Leicester has its fair share of steakhouses but I really can't see the need to go to a more (what some could say) upmarket place when the Curveside provides everything I want for a meal out:- Good customer service, Great food, Superb value for money - tick, tick and tick
We will see you again soon.

1  Thank Mark H
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We ate here before seeing The Hired Man at Curve.

Lovely, quite small bistro, with good food. Young staff who did a good job of making sure we had a good experience.

Will come here in the day to give lunch or even breakfast a try.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

My friends and I visited this small, friendly Bistro on the recommendation of a frequent breakfast customer! I can only say that the personal attention given was superb, nothing was too much trouble! The bistro was clean, tidy and welcoming! The staff were fantastic and if they didn't know, they asked! The food was cooked to order and the prices very reasonable, overall experience was great and we want to go back again, soon!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

This was a family outing for my mother's birthday. We all had different things for each course and everyone's meat for the main course was cooked to perfection. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. We will certainly be back.