“Improving all the time”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Has been 6 months since I first commented on this fantastic little place and we have been back a couple of times since, including booking the upstairs seating area for my daughters birthday meal and most recently last night with my wife.
I gave the Curveside 4 out of 5 back in November but for me it's now definately a 5 out of 5 place.
For a small family run outfit, every penny counts but Baz and her team have managed to keep the prices very reasonable (paid under £20 each for 2 courses - was just too full from the amazing, freshly prepared food to go for a 3rd course).
Am still very impressed with the young staff, nothing is too much trouble for the front of house team and kitchen staff are just brilliant.
Leicester has its fair share of steakhouses but I really can't see the need to go to a more (what some could say) upmarket place when the Curveside provides everything I want for a meal out:- Good customer service, Great food, Superb value for money - tick, tick and tick
We will see you again soon.

1  Thank Mark H
There are newer reviews for Curveside Bistro

Reviewed April 21, 2013

We ate here before seeing The Hired Man at Curve.

Lovely, quite small bistro, with good food. Young staff who did a good job of making sure we had a good experience.

Will come here in the day to give lunch or even breakfast a try.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

My friends and I visited this small, friendly Bistro on the recommendation of a frequent breakfast customer! I can only say that the personal attention given was superb, nothing was too much trouble! The bistro was clean, tidy and welcoming! The staff were fantastic and if they didn't know, they asked! The food was cooked to order and the prices very reasonable, overall experience was great and we want to go back again, soon!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

This was a family outing for my mother's birthday. We all had different things for each course and everyone's meat for the main course was cooked to perfection. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. We will certainly be back.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I ate at this location for close to 10 days while staying in Leicester for work. It is a much better spot to eat then to pay for the 12 pound Ramada breakfast. The food was really good and the service is top-notch. It was a good way to start off each day.