“Great”

Fratelli
Cuisines: Indian, Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Fratelli is a family run Italian Restaurant & Bar situated in Leicester's West End, on the corner of Braunstone Gate and Narborough road. We offer a mix of hearty Italian cuisine such as Pastas, Risottos and Steaks, as well as seafood specials such as mussels and scallops. Our price range caters for all, from those looking for an inexpensive and relaxed weekday dinner to those looking to celebrate a special occasion in style. We hope to welcome you to our restaurant soon!
Reviewed March 6, 2013

What can I shall about this place. Wow, truly amazing. As soon as we walked through the door the staff were very friendly and polite. We had a 3 course meal. Starter, mains side and desserts. Every course was worth every penny. Truly amazing food and friendly service and great vaule for money. I will be going back there soon.

2  Thank Hoooonesssstttllly

Reviewed February 23, 2013

We have been to this restaurant before on a fairly quiet week night and thoroughly enjoyed it so me and my partner went again over the valentines period. I was very happy to find that the excellent staff were just as attentive, the food was just as prompt and beautifully cooked as before and we had an amazing night! Frattelli's has become my favourite restaurant in Leicester and I can't wait for our next visit!

1  Thank AlexB1992
Reviewed February 17, 2013

The food was delicious and excellent value for money. It was really fresh. The staff were very attentive. This is my favorite resturant in Leiceister.

1  Thank TOON03
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Stopped for a quick bite to eat after work with some colleagues. The service was excellent from walking through the door as was the house wine. My starter of liver was delicious as was the main of Tagliatelle con Salcicia . The downside was the portions were huge!!!!
Overall a place to return and one to recommend

1  Thank Steve G
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Six of us had a birthday meal at Fratelli. Good choice of pasta and other dishes. Food, wine and service were all good and reasonably priced. We would definitely return.

1  Thank sherv