“Super surprise”
Review of World Peace Cafe

World Peace Cafe
Ranked #31 of 1,259 Restaurants in Leicester
Reviewed November 25, 2013

My wife and I visited the Richard 3rd exhibition and stumbled across this super cafe. Neither of us are vegatarians but decided to give it a go we both like salads. Ann had the Falafal burger with mixed salad while I plumped for the Falafal mixed salad with chillis. Both very fresh and as we sat near the counter we could see both meals being freshly prepared.
The staff were very helpful and found the visit very relaxing.
Would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone even blood loving carnivores.

3  Thank Peter C

Reviewed November 12, 2013

I love the atmosphere here and feel instantly relaxed as soon as I walk in. The aubergine bake was delicious, as was my partners breakfast wrap. The food is always fantastic here, they really know how to prepare wonderfully tasty veggie food; you can tell their heart is in it.

1  Thank JerseyEms
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We finally went here for lunch the other day and were not disappointed. The food was incredibly fresh, with really generous portions. I had a tasty breakfast wrap while my husband ate a vegan sandwich that was better than any vegetarian or non-vegetarian sandwich we've ever tried. The chai tea was also some of the best chai I've had in years.

The cafe itself is quite airy and comfortable, and really enjoyable to sit and relax whether you're having lunch or a hot drink.

1  Thank DesertLinz
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I love this café is round as it takes people to a great organisation doing positive things. The food here is always really good and has a home cooked feel to it, the decors lovely and the staff (all volunteers I believe) are always really friendly and attentive.

1  Thank GregAru_11
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I went for the midday meditation and stayed afterwards for a very nice Jacked Potato, filled with hoummus, grilled paprika and eggplant. Lovely stuff and decently priced.
The room is light and spacious, the toilets would do every modern hotel proud, everything is very clean and the people are friendly. I will go there for lunches from now on.