“A very enjoyable experience.”
Review of AMBER INDIAN RESTAURANT - CLOSED

AMBER INDIAN RESTAURANT
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Leicester, United Kingdom
“A very enjoyable experience.”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I am not very fond of Indian restaurants and I don't really like Indian food. The only food I love is English food so I was very happy to find that there was so many options for people like me. The service was so brilliant that I was advised on so many options, the waitress/manager was so welcoming and understanding to my needs that I have now decided to make this restaurant my new place to eat. Oh also any time I have been to an Indian restaurant I find the desserts are disgusting it is the first Indian restaurant I have been where I have loved the starter, main and dessert. I enjoyed it completely and will recommend it to friends.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Lisa G

hamilton, Leicester
“At last Hamilton has a restaurant to be proud of :-”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

At last....Hamilton has restaurant in the area to be proud of....My partner and i went to AMBER one evening to see what it would be like. My partner is vegetarian the options for her was good. As of me .... The food was excellent ...5 star... ...The Service was 5 star.... Plenty of choice.....We are going to be regular customers here ...that for sure... :-)

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank john694
Leicester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brilliant experience...LOVED IT”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

We had a great time the service was amazing and the staff made us feel right at home...The food was brilliant and well presented, we spent a long time trying to think of any critisim but we couldn't even find one. Overall experience was good and we enjoyed the calm and relaxing atmosphere. Thanks guys we LOVED IT.

• Visited July 2012