“ARE YOU FOR REAL”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 5, 2013

My Family and I went to Sands after viewed tripadvisor

We had to wait about 20 minutes for our order to be taken even though the restaurant wasn't busy. I felt as if we were bothering the waiter by ordering!! The waitress who brought our drinks made me feel as if he was doing us a favour that she would rather not.

I ordered the king prawn tikka masala and it was so bland I could barely be bothered to eat it.
The food is pretentious and absolutely not worth the money!

I am very disappointed with this latest meal experience, and do not plan to eat there anymore in the future.

VERY VERY VERY BAD

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Could not have picked a better place to have our annual Christmas meal. Best food and superb service is only part of the experience. The staff are all highly experienced and make sure you have the best restaurant experience imaginable. I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys a touch of class accompanied by fantastic food. You won't be disappointed .

Thank Lean intensive ... J
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This place never fails to impress. The atmosphere is always welcoming and the staff are so attentive. Its a great place to eat. The food is excellent too and you have the opportunity to alter the strength of the dish as they give you a little taster of your dish prior to the main course coming out.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Booked a table for a Thursday evening at 18.30 for a small group and laughed when we arrived as we were about the only people in there. 15 minutes later I was so glad I did as the place was full to the brim with diners and having now eaten at Sands, I fully understand why.
The waiting staff were brilliant. There was one young gentleman who was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable who suggested some changes to our selection to make for a more balanced meal. We took his advice and he was bang on!
All the food was near enough perfect, full of flavor and in just the right portions. We left neither stuffed, nor hungry. Food was delivered in perfect time with a smile and always a double check that we were happy and that the food was what we wanted.
Yummy!

Reviewed December 2, 2012

We had a lovely meal here, and especially liked that they brought out a sample of your choice for main course for you to check it was to your liking - mine was a little too spicy, so they changed the actual dish to be milder - and it was perfect! Yes it is expensive, but you get what you pay for! Would definitely go again.