“rushed in and out”

Ranked #888 of 1,197 Restaurants in Leicester
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 24, 2014

hardly any food left when we went in at lunch not quick to refill and staff are really eager to get you in and out

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Went into this restuarant and enjoyed a very nice buffet meal for a very reasonable £7.95 a head...
Would certainly revisit when in Leicester again.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Went for a meal with a friend of mine, expected a satisfactory meal- sat down with the food to find my chicken was cold in the centre, aswell as the noodles. I am a fussy eater, therefore I tend to go for the 'basics'. So if they cant even get the basics right, what can they? So of course, I spoke about this to a waitor and the lovely waitor got me the manager and apologised. The manager comes along, and I say to him I will not pay as it tastes foul and the food wasnt hot enough. So the manager shouts at myself and my friend, and is extremely arrogant and inconsiderate! I could not believe my eyes! Completely unsympathetic and rude to us, he made us pay full price and shouted at us for complaining! What a pathetic excuse of a manager speaking to two women like that, and isnt the customer always meant to be right? Ha! Think again if your coming to this pile of rubbish!

3  Thank mooshie9909
Reviewed February 13, 2014

We ate here on a weekday lunch - 'all you can eat' buffet - Lovely food, good choices and great value.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I was so dissapointed with my experience last weekend. We took my mother-in-law as a treat as she like Chinese food and a buffet would be fun. I was surpised to be able to sat within mins of arrival and was shocked to see how empty it was compared to pevious visits. The service was slow and it took about 15 mins to get our drinks. While waiting we went to get the food - WHAT FOOD ! Most of the trays were empty and everytime I asked where they were I was told 5 mins. There wasn't the usual chocolate fountain with fruit, nasty shop bought cup cakes and 1 semi frozen desert. Icecream again was not available so we left very diss satisfied and will not recommend again.

How standards have gone down just like the plate sizes !

Diana.