All reviews wet room city centre walk in shower nearby ncp curve theatre cultural quarter ncp car park first floor would stay again modern hotel saturday night costa coffee stayed here for one night good size short stay great shower the room was nice
Selected filters
Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here with girls basketball team and experience was great. Staff couldn’t have been more helpful, rooms very clean, ate on sat night in restaurant and it was fab. Location is central in Leicester very close to main shopping area

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Hotel M, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Encore by Wyndham Leicester City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review.

We are glad you found our staff to be helpful and polite, and you enjoyed the food.

We really enjoyed having you stay with us.

Kindest Regards

Lauren

Reviewed June 2, 2019

My husband and I stayed here for the night as we had been out during the evening locally. Check in was quick and friendly. The room itself was clean and had a comfortable bed with coffee/tea making facilities and looks clean and bright. We would definitely stay here again if around the local area. Also offers a good breakfast.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Hotel M, Front Office Manager at Ramada Encore by Wyndham Leicester City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2019

Good evening 120samh,

Thank you so much for such a lovely, positive review.
I am so glad you liked the room and the breakfast.
We would love to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind regards
Becky

Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here with a friend for a Saturday night as we were seeing a band at The Cookie and the location was perfect, right in the city centre. Our room was spacious, spotless and well equipped. The staff were friendly and helpful. The only downside was the noise outside (not inside) the hotel but I guess you have to expect that on a Saturday night in the centre of a city, so all in all can’t fault it.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Good evening itsmedeblee,

Thank you for your lovely review. I am so happy you liked your room and found the staff friendly and helpful.
Hopefully we can welcome you back the next time you're in the area.

Kind regards
Becky

Reviewed May 7, 2019

The hotel was excellent all round. Friendly yet professional welcome upon arrival. I was allowed to check in nice and prompt at Lunchtime. PD on reception was very helpful. Rooms were clean and tidy and had the all important Iron / Ironing Board :) Breakfast was a very good selection and the quality of the food items was better than expected. We stayed here as a big group - so I think we had 40 rooms as part of our Round Table National AGM - everyone was more than happy with staying here.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank CarsSovereign
Hotel M, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Encore by Wyndham Leicester City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2019

Dear CarsSovereign,

Thank you for your kind review.

We are glad you enjoyed your stay here and found our staff very helpful.

We hope to welcome you all back again soon.

Regards

Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

Facilities were once again hard to fault. Spacious room with street view that didn't look at all 'budget', very comfortable bed and a user-friendly wet room.
Admittedly there was street noise in the early hours of Sunday from revellers, but I don't feel the hotel is responsible for this and it didn't stop me sleeping well. I'd happily accept this in exchange for being so handy for city centre shops and the rail station.
Price included breakfast this time and I was pleasantly surprised. Plenty of choice on offer and staff were regularly bringing out fresh hot food. The person who cooked the half-mushrooms deserves an award as they were absolutely delicious. The range of teas could have been better, but this is a small thing (there were lots of herbal teas, but only one type of black tea). Check-in was much swifter this time (there were two staff on duty, rather than the one first time I visited). Look forward to my next visit.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind review, we appreciate all feedback.

We are glad you enjoyed the breakfast and found the mushrooms delicious. I will defiantly pass this offer to our breakfast chef.

In regards to special coffee this can be ordered at the bar when consuming breakfast.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Regards