“Modern hotel in city centre”

Ramada Encore Leicester City Centre
Ranked #18 of 40 Hotels in Leicester
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Modern hotel in city centre”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

After negotiating the one way system I arrived at the hotel, however there was no place to drop passengers or luggage. I had to park the car in a nearby multi-storey car park. It was only a short walk to the hotel which was a modern city centre hotel. The rooms were very pleasant but no bath. Breakfast was included in the stay and was a good standard.

Room Tip: Know where you are going to park if travelling by car
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Henrik J, General Manager at Ramada Encore Leicester City Centre, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your recent Trip Advisor Review, which is much appreciated.

We do in fact have a drop off point on Yeoman Street, behind the Hotel, which can be used to drop of your luggage prior to checking in. This is perhaps something that we need to highlight more. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.

I was pleased to learn that you were otherwise happy with the hotel and look forward to offering you our Hospitality again in the very near future.

Henrik Jespersen

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
Northampton
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Excellent location, good clean rooms and well fitted bathroom. Good deal too. Shame the bar lacked choice and stopped serving coffee at 10pm - what's wrong with wanting a coffee & a brandy to end the evening?

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank dinksbumf
Dear Guest

Thank you very much indeed for leaving us some feedback after your recent stay with us.

I was very sorry to learn that you were unable to obtain a coffee and 11pm and have investigated this matter as a result. I understand that the Futurer Coffee machine was being cleaned at teh time of yoru request. However, we do have alternatives and these should have been offered to you at the time.

I would ask that you accept my most sincere apologies for this, which I hope would not deter you from staying with us again in the very near future.

Sincerley
Scotland
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stayed here on business trip and found it to be great location, and excellent value. The rooms are good size, very well equippped, and I was really pleased with the whole experience. It's no frills. The restaurant is quite basic, but the food was really nice, and the service was fantastic.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest

Thank you very much indeed for your very kind feedback.

I was very pleased to learn that you liked our Hotel, the Food & Staff and do hope that we will have the pleasure of your company once again.

Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

This was our first time at the ramada encore, although we did not stay the night we were there to watch a band which was very good. The staff at the hotel were very friendly and professional we found the g.m very professional and knowledgeable of the area.the bar area was very nice and had a nice ambiance the bar prices were reasonable for a city centre hotel.all in all had a very nice night and would recommend this hotel to anyone and would return.

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest (Bozzie)

Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to write a review following your recent visit to the Hotel.

I was very pleased to learn that you enjoyed the band and liked our Hotel. We do hold live music acts every Saturday and hope that we will see you again.

Yours Sincerely

Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel on a Saturday night and we really had a good stay. We was traveling with a young child and was worried it might noisy in the night but this was not a problem. The location was perfect (just a few mins walk away from the shops). My friend had forgotten his toothbrush but the hotel provided him with one free of charge. We was even given a 1pm check out at no extra cost which really helped! Overall a very good stay!

I would say the only thing was we was told the car was just £8.00 per 24 hours and when I called Saturday afternoon to get the car park details I was given the wrong NCP details and not only had to walk through the centre for 15 mins with our luggage but had to pay £16.00 for the parking.

• Stayed October 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you very much indeed for taking the time and trouble to complete a hotel review following your recent stay with us.

I was very pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay and liked the Hotel. I would ask however that you accept my most sincere apologies for the confusion caused with regard to your Car parking. Please contact me direct shoudl you be returning to the Hotel and I will organise you some complimentary car parking for the duration of your stay.

Leicester, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 9, 2012

This is for Henry who showed the South Leicestershire College travel and tourism group round the hotel. We/I thank you so much for the time that you had to take out to show us round and give us a talk about the building. The Ramada Encore hotel in Leicester is brand new and has very clean facilities and can take all kinds of people into the hotel.

The hotel itself is in a very good place, it is situated in the heart of the city centre with staff who are not afraid to help you in anyway possible. The staff show positive body language and like to have a laugh.

The hotel is situated in close proximaty to the clock tower and Highcross shopping centre. It has very easy access round all the facilities in the hotel.

Above all, a very pleasent experience and if I ever go there again I CAN'T WAIT!

Thanks again Henry

Alex

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Henrik J, General Manager at Ramada Encore Leicester City Centre, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Dear Alex

Thank you very much indeed for writing a review on our Hotel following your visit earlier this week. It was indeed a pleasure to show you and your fellow students around our Hotel and I really appreciated the interest you all showed in our product and our business.

Maybe we will have the opportunity of welcoming you to the Hotel again, when I can assure you of our every attention.

Yours Sincerely
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Modern, clean, nice attentive staff. Very convenient location for train station & university. Quiet streets around made for a restful night. Only grip was very minor: heard 3 minutes worth of noise from speaking loudly in the room next door.

Booked for great price in a bit of a last minute rush. Extremely pleased.

• Stayed October 2012
Henrik J, General Manager at Ramada Encore Leicester City Centre, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you very much indeed for placing a review of our hotel on Trip Advisor.

I was very pleased to learn that you were happy with our Hotel and sincerley hope that you will be returning soon.