Husband checked whilst i brought suit carriers in from car. I asked at the desk as i was weighed down carrying 3 suit carriers (2 night stay including Black Tie do at Hotel) where my room was. No offer for porter to take bags, just told which stairs to use to find room. After checking into room went to Resturant to have a look at the menu. At no time was i asked at check in would i like to book a table or by resturant when asking to see menu. Came down at 7.30pm to be told there where no tables available, but if we waited for a few minutes they would probably have one. Sat in reception 6 feet away and then watched two lots of people who had also not booked in advance being given a table. Pointed this out to them and told they did't notice us sitting there. Did apologise. There were 3 empty water bottles outside our bedroom. Asked at reception if there should have been water in our room and was asked if we were member of Hilton, when we said no, told no we were not entitled to water in our room unless we wanted to buy some. When you are paying £140.00 per night you'd think you should get water especially as they had offer on for families to stay £40.00 cheape). Suggested they removed the empty bottles from outside our room. Went to Hotel in Birmingham (Burlington) the following night and got water as standard (£62.00 for room). The up side of this hotel are the Chefs. The food was excellent in both the resturant and also at the Business Dinner we attended. Breakfast also top rate. If you are staying at hotel i would highly recommend eating at the resturant (make sure you book in advance) bearing in mind if you don't you'll need to get in the car to find somewhere to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Hilton Leicester hotel, 3 miles from the city center, just off junction 21 of the M1. Unwind in the gym, pool, restaurant and bar. Do business in one of 10 meeting rooms for 2-150. The hotel is 25 minutes' drive from Nottingham East Midlands Airport. Indulge in traditional cuisine at Flavours restaurant, a light lunch and cool drink in the Hilton Leicester hotel's Court Bar and coffee and sandwiches in our coffee lounge. Unwind in the LivingWell Health Club, swim in the indoor pool, work out in the gym and relax in the sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Leicester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Leicester Hotel Leicester
- Hilton International Leicester
- Leicester Hilton International