1 We stayed hear for two nights with our daughter. The hotel room we were in and the leisure facilities could do with an update but they were clean but the rest of the hotel was modern and updated. Our room was large and had two comfy beds with an area with a sofa and desk. The swimming pool was very big with one side cornered off for lengths which left the other area for children to play. The staff were very welcoming, chatty and helpful and all a credit to the hotel. The breakfast was lovely and plentiful with so much choice. The hotel is situate near a complex with the cinema, bowling and restaurants. We went just off the complex to the Fair and Square pub for tea which was very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Hilton Leicester hotel, 3 miles from the city center, just off junction 21 of the M1. Unwind in the gym, pool, restaurant and bar. Do business in one of 10 meeting rooms for 2-150. The hotel is 25 minutes' drive from Nottingham East Midlands Airport. Indulge in traditional cuisine at Flavours restaurant, a light lunch and cool drink in the Hilton Leicester hotel's Court Bar and coffee and sandwiches in our coffee lounge. Unwind in the LivingWell Health Club, swim in the indoor pool, work out in the gym and relax in the sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Leicester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Leicester Hotel Leicester
- Hilton International Leicester
- Leicester Hilton International