All reviews night receptionist longer stay wedding reception family get together wedding night breakfast was included one night stay pleasant stay plenty of parking twin room family room premier
Selected filters
Reviewed October 16, 2018

We paid £124 for two nights B&B and got the same sort of room you have in one of the large chain hotels, but the place had a much more personal service and feel and the bar prices etc were a lot cheaper, more in line with the locals pubs etc. The staff were poliote and happy to help you find what you need if you don't know the local area, nothing was too much of a hassle for them, they were a credit to themselves and their employer. When we come to Blaby again this will be our first point of call to book a room!

Room tip: Rooms 30 - 39 are the quietest rooms (back of the hotel).
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here via on online booking. Booked a double room online but got a twin, staff sorted it out but the room we were given had very noisy pipe work. Again the staff couldn’t do enough and swapped out room. Final room was good, clean and functional.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here Sunday 26th August. Just a lovely stay, night receptionist was so nice, nothing was too much trouble. Spotlessly clean, comfortable bed, lovely breakfast.
Thanks, will definitely stay again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

(Writing on half of my father)
“Excellent hotel, very clean, friendly/helpful staff. Could not fault it!
Just the little extras like I went for extra milk every morning for my porridge and Zara spotted this and put extra milk on my table every morning.
We started early so the chef came in early to cook our breakfasts.
Will defiantly stay again if ever in the area!!”

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

I chose this hotel by chance because it was close to where my wife and I were having our Wedding reception and I’m really glad I did , I found the hotel staff extremely friendly and nice , they went above and beyond for us . The room was very clean and spacious and well equipped for a much longer stay than we stayed , the cost was a very fair price and the breakfast we had was grease free and plentiful and freshly cooked . When we got to the room we had a very nice surprise to find some lovely decorations for us , all in all I would recommend this hotel

Date of stay: July 2018