“Rob M.”
Review of Zucchero World Buffet - CLOSED

Zucchero World Buffet
Cuisines: Chinese, Italian, Mexican, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT SINCE OCTOBER 2014!! City Center Buffet restaurant serving a selection from India, China, Thailand, Italy, Japan, Mexico & England. We are in a prime location in the city center. We can cater for any event, just contact us to find out more.
London, United Kingdom
“Rob M.”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

1st time I came to Leicester with girl friend, and We were looking for nice place to full fill our appetite and we came across this restaurant. Our experience was amazing, staff was quite friendly and best thing food was mind blowing. I would like recommended this restaurant to others. Keep it up boys...

1 Thank Rob M

Noida, India
“awesome”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

wonderful night .....food quality was excellent ,great service...enjoyd alot...nd specially the owner mr praveen singh...well done man...keep up d gud job...:)

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank 244jai
“Awfull”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Avoid this place like the plague! We booked for 14 people for hubby's bday asked for a room which they don't have put we were told our table would be set back fine that was ok meal was booked for 8.30 my daughter called in an left a cake an balloon to b out on table for when we arrived when we did arrive the guy behind counter said there was no booking despite us confirming twice a young lady then took over an quickly sorted a table out for us in main room and I had to ask for balloon an cake the food was mostly empty an there were no chefs cooking for u as they say on website those of is that ate had one plate of food an left the rest I spoke to the young lady an said I
Would not b paying for my meal as I hadn't eaten as I was so angry at there mistake to which she said that was fine an apologized again will not b going back an wouldn't recommend anyone else will stick with what we no in future.

1 Thank Linda F
Leicester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Zucchero - Value for Money”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Recommended by a friend, Went to this restaurant on Saturday evening to celebrate my cousin's Birthday and received an excellent service, There were many choices from all over the world and Food was awesome. Definitely one of the best experience I had in a long time in Leicester.

1 Thank John S
Hailsham, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointing food. Waste of money”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Went to Zurrechoes for an anniversary meal tonight for the first time after seeing their impressive website. Sadly I found the food was like eating at a school cafeteria, bland,tasted pre frozen or packaged and Dry and stale. Was very disappointing especially since It was a special occasion. The sign outside also did a happy hour on drinks but once inside turned out they don't serve alcohol. Waitress seemed friendly but Did not even ask how our meal was. Not worth the money and wish I had gotten a refund.

• Visited February 2014