“Dirty tables!”

Cuisines: American
Luxembourg
“Dirty tables!”
Reviewed December 11, 2009

During a recent visit to Leicester I called at this location a couple of times. The visits were on 26th November 2009 at 10.46 and 30th November at 12.22.
I was very please with the rapid connection I got on my netbook to their free wifi. However on both occasions a number of tables were dirty with left over food and cups/mugs etc. Some of the food was on the armchairs and sofa's which made these unusable at these times. These were not cleared or cleaned during the duration of my visits. I am not sure whether this is a reflection on the clientèle, but even so the staff did not deal with the problem.
This is not the standard I expect of any coffee house. If they did not have free wifi I would not have gone back for the second visit.