“Another fantastic meal!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

I have been to 1573 once before for my wedding anniversary in August and had a lovely time. We kept meaning to revisit and hadn't got round to it and then saw an offer on Groupon and booked in. The offer was fantastic value for money and the food even better than on our first visit! The ribs were amazing, the meat fell off the bone, steak perfectly cooked too. Quite busy for a weekday evening as well. The portion sizes are really generous so I couldn't fit in a dessert but enjoyed a coffee in the relaxing atmosphere. Really recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

My boyfriend and I came here for a nice evening meal. I had a Ribeye steak and my boyfriend the Sirloin. The starter prawns they offer are among the best ive ever had, and the steak grilled to perfection. The staff were very nice, and allowed for a very successful evening. Even when the restaurant became very busy the staff were still very nice, cheerful, and helpful to all our needs. I really would recommend this restaurant. According to one waitress, a very nice young girl, there are a select few who have chosen to propose there (a little hint to any lovebirds out there!!). Such a wonderful atmosphere. I am definitely returning for another taste at that steak!

1  Thank sareno92
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Me and my partner had been meaning to give this place a go as it had been recommended by friends. We was looking forward to abit of wining and dining but the food was no better than a 2 for £10 at our local. also the atmosphere and the staff rushing you was awful think we was in and out in 20 mins having a 2 course meal. Do not order cajun chicken, came out completely burnt.

2  Thank Cath G
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I recently dined at 1573 with my boyfriend for our anniversary. The atmosphere was lovely and the staff were extremely attentive as we walked through the door. We were sat immediately and served drinks. I ordered the sirloin med rare and he had the fillet rare both cooked to perfection. We were swiftly checked on and were very pleased with the meals. The staff were all friendly and in particular the manager was lovely and made us feel at ease. I will definitely recommend it too my friends and family, and hope to return very soon.

2  Thank Hollieking12
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Have to say that the service was greatly improved and the food was alot better.. I would definately return for the steak :D