All reviews communal kitchen london road great facilities would stay here again stayed here towels shower bed
Selected filters
Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

Great cheap place to stay and friendly helpful staff .... great facilities and right on the bus route ..walking distance from Allendale road with a great selection of restaurants and a fantastic Micro pub ... directly over a co-op so great for self catering too ... stayed here loads of times and always clean and fresh rooms all with terrific en-suites

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

I come to Leicester about every other month and typically stay at holiday inn or college court, this is normally £20 cheaper but for some reason the others are £50 more
This is quite a basic place but for the price, served a purpose (if it was more expensive I would have rated it 3 stars)
Bed 3/5 (quite uncomfortable)
Warmth 5/5
Shower 5/5
Room 4/5 (bugged me there was no carpet)
Location 3/5 was easy to get to town but the room was right on London Road and the noise of the tragic came I. Throughout the night

Overall though, for the price it serves a purpose
I didn’t have the breakfast but they lay on bacon eggs and bread and simply ask you to wash up after yourself, thought that was a nice touch

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 11, 2019 via mobile

Myself and my fiance have been staying here for a week or weekend every month for five months. It's managers and all staff are extremely friendly and very helpful. Nothing is too much trouble, if you require extra bedding or towels it's brought immediately. The rooms are exceptionally well thought out and finished to a very high standard. The communal kitchen and dining room are again exceptional in size and are extremely well equipped which can be used at anytime during your stay. They provide an superb range of options for breakfasting from croissants, white/brown/wholemeal toast, a selection of breakfast cereals, orange/apple juice, fresh fruit as well as bacon and eggs. There is also a coffee machine offering a great selection of coffees. The pricing of the rooms is outstanding for the service that is offered compared to those of travelodge or similar hotels. After a recent fall at the hotel which was my own fault the hotel managers and staff were faultless in fact they went above and beyond with their care and service towards us. We cannot praise this aparthotel highly enough. We would recommend anyone to give this aparthotel a visit you will not be disappointed. We will continue to visit for the foreseeable future. We can only give it a 5 star rating.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2018

I stayed here for one night over the weekend. I knew it was a fairly new establishment, and therefore it should be fairly clean and quite pristine. I was definitely not disappointed. Excellent service upon arrival, very clean and well kept in all areas. Our room was also more than adequate for the relatively competitive price we paid. Our room was very bright, roomy and clean. We stayed in a standard double, but the size of room was very good, with a large window looking down onto London Road. The only negative of our stay would be that the room does get a lot of street/traffic noise from the busy road in front of it. We had to keep the window open during the night, as it was rather warm, and the rooms do not have air-con. Apart from that, a very pleasant stay, I would definitely stay here again. Kitchen facilities are also very good, and gives you a little flexibility with your eating options.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

A new budget hotel, friendly staff, electricity tripped out in our room as I plugged the kettle in but we were moved to another room immediately.
There is a communal kitchen with breakfast items in a fridge which you can cook yourself. A few niggly problems like towel hook coming off wall in bathroom and car parking is limited. But overall good and would stay again if in the area.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Flexistay-Team, Receptionist at Flexistay Leicester Gable Aparthotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your staying with us.