“Fantastic meal.”

Miller & Carter Enderby
Ranked #181 of 1,268 Restaurants in Leicester
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our first visit to a Miller and Carter and we were not disappointed. All 4 of us had a different steak and they were all extremely good and cooked well, great sides and loved the sweet potato chips. Puddings were great and very good portions. Staff were great, knowledgeable and polite. Thankyou Ryan for looking after us so well.

General Manager A, Manager at Miller & Carter Enderby, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Julia P, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Miller & Carter Enderby. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us, we will be sure to pass on your praise to Ryan. We hope to see you soon!
The Enderby Team

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been there few days after the opening and I had a bad experience. I went again after over 1 year and I had another orribile experience. Starters were ok but the T-bone steak was orribile... They suggested me a medium-rear cooking but I asked for a rear. It wasn’t even medium.... was medium-well, cold and it was looking like a boiled veal steak, the color was horrible, so I asked for another one, cooking was ok but still cold and didn’t looks like a beef steak but like a veal steak. Just the garnish was good, sweet potatoes fries very good, salad ok and sauce nothing of special. For that price I was expecting a good quality of meat. I’m still looking for a good steak house in Leicester.

2  Thank AndreaSere94
General Manager A, Manager at Miller & Carter Enderby, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi AndreaSere94 we are disappointed to hear that you haven't enjoyed your visits with us. A T-bone should never arrive to you cold and we are sorry you experienced this. We strive for all our guests to leave happy and we would ask if anyone is not totally happy with their experience with us that you bring your experience to the attention of a duty manager, who will explain our steaks to you or any other questions you may have. If you would like to talk about your experience further you are more than welcome to contact us on 0116 2753999 and speak a duty manager. Regards Miller and Carter Enderby

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Tables are very ‘close’ so if you want a private conversation it’s not the place - but it’s a nice place in general with plenty of parking. Lunch menu is reasonable and service was ok - could have been better considering it was not super busy at 3 in the afternoon. Will go back to try the steak but I’m expecting good things for the prices - would recommend the sea bass for lunch but it’s a light lunch!

Thank you for your feedback Emmalouisec1983, if you are seated at table and feel you would like a different table your server or the host will be more than willing to re-seat you if we have the room. We would really appreciate some further information about who served you on your recent visit so we can look into the service you received. It is great to hear that you will be coming back to try one of our steaks, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. Thank you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been to a fair few Miller & Carters, mainly another closer to me but I decided to take my mum for dinner as my dad was in hospital.

Firstly the place has been transformed, it’s a really nice set up and well thought out layout. We was well looked after by our waiter but have to give a big thank you to Chantel the maitre d’, she couldn’t have looked after us any better and honestly made the visit perfect.

Overall there wasn’t a single thing I could have faulted or they do better, as I said i know the brand well and this is right up there with the best.

Keep up the great work and see you soon.

Paul

Thank you so much Paul for this amazing review. It is lovely to see that both your waiter and especially Shantel did an amazing job, I will be sure to pass on this superb feedback. It is amazing to hear that you think we are right up there with the best. We all look forward to welcoming you back to Miller and Carter Enderby soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited today for lunch to celebrate a 21st. Was lovely to sit outside & have a drink in the sunshine before going to our table. It is a little noisy on the main road but we were set back, so didn’t bother us chatting. Didn’t feel rushed at all. Friendly staff, who listened carefully & got our complicated order correctly. Only downside was a technology issue. As electronic card machines weren’t working. Did make me feel slightly nervous having to use an old fashioned manual card machine. But we were assured everything was kept securely. Over all a very pleasant experience

General Manager A, Manager at Miller & Carter Enderby, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Lisa R, we are so happy to read such a great review about Miller & Carter Enderby! We love to hear that our guest have had a pleasant experience when celebrating a special occasion! Your comment's will be passed on to the team that looked after you on Sunday, as we are sure they will be thrilled with your 5* review!
We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Team Enderby