“Happy Days”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Mohammed...
Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
“Happy Days”
Reviewed April 1, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Very nice apartment, beautifully decorated and fantastic location, literally one minute away from the city centre. No problems with the noise in the evening, even though I was at the front of the building and I had curtains and Blinds in my apartment. I need the bedroom pitch black :)
All cutlery and cooking utensils in the Kitchen and a washer/dryer aswell.
No problems with the Internet and added bonus of Netflix, which my wife was chuffed about. I have to mention the manager, who was very helpful and went through everything in detail on arrival.
Also has a information folder in the apartment with all the manuals for all the appliances. All in all, my family were happy and comfortable.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing