“Great food great service”
Review of Ocean Palace

Ocean Palace
Ranked #40 of 762 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Very popular Chinese restaurant with really tasty food hope to visit again sometime soon.nice staff good service too.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

We try and visit Blackpool every year travelling from North Wales and we visit this restaurant each time. The food is fabulous and the service is very good. The platter is one of the best I have tasted and was full after eating it and then had the main meal to come. Don't eat seafood and asked for no prawn toast which the waitress replied do you want an extra portion of something else which we opted for the ribs. The main meal was fantastic, full of flavour.

1  Thank 617kevinjw
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Visited this restaurant on a Monday evening and it was quite busy for that day of the week. We got a friendly welcome were seated quickly. Talking of seats ours were in a poor condition, ripped with the padding coming out. In fact the hole restaurant was a little shabby, something not immediately obvious because it was quite dimly lit. Fortunately it was clean and we continued to order our meals. I have to say that the food was pretty good, I had chicken with lemon sauce and the chicken was nicely cooked, very moist and tender. My girlfriend had beef in black bean sauce and said it was pretty good too. Before we left I needed to use the toilets and I found them in a very poor state of disrepair, taps broken, cracked and broken tiles and not clean at all. Overall good food, good service and reasonable prices but the owners need to spend a little cash on the decor and a lot on the toilets.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Today I took some takeaway from this restaurant. Biggest problem to visit this restaurant is parking. Friday evening we cant find a parking space near to this restaurant and 43 Talbot Road is one way traffic area, we have to park too far from the restaurant. Actually myself and my family decided to eat at the restaurant, but lack of parking space (we search about 10 minutes) we decided to order takeaway. We are welcomed by friendly staff, (restaurant fairly crowded) we ordered different dishes, including my usual particular restaurant's special chow main. Not in the menu I requested Roasted pork with mushroom (one of my favorite) deliciously prepared. My family also enjoyed other dishes. Only one thing I can't understand why the restaurants don't give the detailed bill for the take away. I herewith uploaded the bill this restaurant gave me. However food is delicious, we will visit again!

5  Thank Prem K
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I have been eating at this place since it has opened so you may call me bias. But all ways the food has been excellent. Ambiance staff service is all great was eating in there last night with my wife and again they did not fail to go a great job ...cheers for all ways giving me and my family a night to remember. Yes the food may be expensive to some but the prawn toast is amazing and you can tell its not a paste like the takeaways use but massive king prawns the duck is all ways amazing as with every thing else ..and I love there chilli oil.
Honey