“Awesome in every aspect.”
Review of Ocean Palace

Ocean Palace
Ranked #45 of 738 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
“Awesome in every aspect.”
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

we called in on a whim and am extremely glad we did. The service we received was top notch and they accomodated my 2 year old and hed mess with a big smile. The food was the best oriental food ive had (especially the salt and pepper mushrooms). I would advise anybody in blackpool to sample this restaurant.

• Visited July 2013

Manchester
“Great food”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

the service was great, I ordered the sizzling steak cantonese style and it melted in my mouth, Delicious !!, i would happily recommend this restaurant and am only sorry that its not in Manchester.

Visited July 2013
Southampton Uk
“Best chinese food I've ever had in the UK”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I was recommended this restaurant by the hotel I was staying at, and the food was fantastic. The salt chilli king prawns were very large, plentiful, and delicious, as was the crispy noodle chow mein which used top quality ingredients and would have been more than enough on it's own.

I have eaten at a lot of Chinese restaurants over the years but this is the best so far, not the cheapest, but worth every penny.

• Visited July 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“What's happened”
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

We've been eating here several times a year for the last 17 years, but what's happening? We turned up on 15th June and the restaurant was very quiet. Saturday night and only 4 other tables dining? The bar area looked as if it was in the middle of being cleaned. No pre dinner drinks offered. What happened to the fish in the tank? The food was okay but the restaurant is looking shabby and lacks atmosphere. The upstairs to the toilets has never been the most attractive of places, but as I headed for the toilets passing the dirty paintwork and torn seats I was struck by the appalling smell from the gents toilets (note an earlier post by someone else on here). They were filthy. The floor was wet and the pipe from one of the urinals was disconnected. Combined with the poor lighting, this almost certainly contributed to the poor condition of the toilets. It made me begin to wonder what the kitchen was like. This is a real shame, we feel very disappointed it used to be a great restaurant but we won't be returning anymore, if anything it's a health hazard!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank SMF2412
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“good food”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Good food, good sevice, good ambience.
Waitress was from Latvia (sorry i can't remember your name)
and she was so friendly and the sevice was superb.
One of the best chinese meals we have had.
I would not hesitate to reccomend it.

Visited June 2013