“Fantastic stay, quality accomodation”
Review of Pride Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Pride Lodge
Reviewed October 19, 2012

My partner and I stayed here for 5 nights and can only echo all the previous excellent reviews written. A great location with easy access to the scene, town and seafront. We received a very friendly welcome and Keith and Tony were wonderful hosts for the whole week. The quality and standard of the room was excellent with everything spotless. The en-suite was really spacious with a great shower, and again spotlessly clean. A real bonus was the use of the hot tub. We also enjoyed first class food delivered to our room. We are already planning our next visit to Blackpool and we will definitely be staying at Pride Lodge again

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 16, 2012

October 11th through October 15th 2012, I stayed at Pride Lodge for the very first time and it is everything and more that as so far been written about it. The owners Kieth and Tony really do go out of their way to make sure you are made to feel at home. Nothing is too much for them, nothing. The breakfasts are really delicious and none greasy as everything apart from the eggs are grilled, while the eggs are poached. The bed was so comfy and out of all the hotels and guests houses I have stayed at throughout Britain, the bed in my room at Pride Lodge was the winner. Unusual for a single room, to have a full size double bed in it and the room in general was to a very high specification, everything was there including many extras to add to the welcome. The en-suite was very large compared to some hotels I have stayed in and the shower was first class. Lashings of hot or even hotter water available at any time of the day or night. Not a problem to take guests back with you. There was even a "Do Not Disturb sign" to hang on the door if so required, something you usually only find in the high top class hotels.
The overall cleanliness was very high and there is nothing I can fault about the room, the hotel or the location. Opposite Blackpool North Railway Station, which was easily accessed by the subway, Funny Girls, The Flying Handbag, Mardi Gras, Queen Vic all within a couple of minutes walk from Pride Lodge and the beach within a 10 minute walk.
This was my first time at Pride Lodge, but it will not be my last time. Every time I visit Blackpool from now on, either for a few nights or a week or longer, I will be staying at Pride Lodge

Room Tip: My room faced across the main outer ring road, but the noise of the traffic was hardly noticeable t...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 8, 2012

A great place to stay close to the scene, train station, beach and the town centre. The hotel is immaculate with great attention to detail paid to every aspect. Keith and Tony are wonderful hosts accommodating every need and ensuring you have a pleasant stay.

Room Tip: All rooms are doubles, and very comfortable.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I stayed here again on a working holiday and since my last stay the place has undergone a refurb and had a hot tub installed in the garden. The standard of the rooms is excellent and everywhere is so clean. I slept really well here and how lovely to have a cooked breakfast bought to your room...first class and a great start to the day.
Keith and Tony are so welcoming and nothing is too much trouble. They both have a wealth of local knowledge and give out concessions to some venues. A very hard working friendly couple; this place is a jewel in Blackpool and very handy for the railway station. An excellent visit...I'll be back!

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank alanchip
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed here for 4 nights. Nice location just a few minutes walk from the beach and transport. Had a nice stay altho the hotel is for the LGBT community it was very male orientated which could offend some people.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed September 25, 2012

This was our second visit to Pride Lodge as it is so convenient for the station and the gay bars. Our stay was just as good the second time. Good sized and immaculately clean rooms. Keith & Tony have thought of everything you might need for your stay. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2012

this is my first visit to pride lodge The hotel was very clean and tidy and the owners was very welcoming My room was spotless and very comfortable and the hotel was in a very good location for clubs and stuff like that the breakfast was very lovely The Jacuzzi was brilliant as well I for one will be back soon.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends