“A great Thai meal out at Wah-Wah's in Blackpool”
Review of Wannee Wah-Wah's - CLOSED

Wannee Wah-Wah's
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Four of us had a great evening whilst on family visit in Blackpool. The Thai restaurant on the first floor was well decorated and we were met by the friendly staff. The starters and main meals were well prepared and cooked to typical Thai style. The taste of the food was great and only two of us managed to add a dessert to a superb meal.

There are newer reviews for Wannee Wah-Wah's

Reviewed December 6, 2012

I have never had such great thai food as I had last night in WahWah's, the food was well presented and delicious! Highly recommended.

I have uploaded photos of the starter, I forgot to photo the main course! (too busy eating it)

1  Thank MecAnglais
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Just finished my food that we ordered for delivery from Wah Wah's in Blackpool... I had the Red Curry with Chicken and steamed rice. The Wife had Veggie noodles... (She normally leaves me a bit but whenever we go to Wah Wah's or get it delivered she clears the lot :•o
I have to say that this is the best Thai food outside of Thailand that we have ever tasted.
10/10
ลาก่อน

1  Thank Jools_10-out-of-10
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Traditional thai food served in a pleasant setting. Service with a smile, singha and chang beer served.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

The service is always excellent. We always get a table without booking and we are never kept waiting long for anything. The restaurant is clean, vibrant and fantastic. The beer is good and the food is amazing. Wether we just have a main course or a fell set menu with 4 or 5 courses we really enjoy it. The flavours are amazing and this place has put thai at the top of my list of things to eat!!! Fantastic!!! 5 Stars!!!!!!