“pre concert meal”

Cuisines: European, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 4, 2013

visited with close friends early evening, prior to concert.
first course mackerel, my favourite and best starter ever. second and third courses
excellent. service first class, relaxed, and welcoming. planning on returning again soon.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Three courses of sheer excellence in a warm cosy atmosphere. Every course was a revelation and all the food on the menu looked delicious. We will definitely return.

1  Thank DRAGON049
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We booked this meal as a celebration for two of our friends that got married in Blackpool. The owners let us bring out balloons and banners early and set the up prior to our meal. A nice touch we thought.
The meal itself was excellent, good quality food, good friendly service and good value for money. On the whole - not three bad!
(Don't know why, but the location made me smile - next to The British Legion. At least all the cabbies seem to know it!)

Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

Well just came back from Christmas day dinner in this place, and never never again!
The sprouts, well I could of bounced them off the floor, raw under cooked Parsnips and nearly raw roast potatoes. I've had better in BHS Cafe.
Sent the food back and when it returned it wasn't much better.
And don't get me started on the Chocolate dessert with Strawberries, they forgot the Strawberries. But we got them afterwards.
And A lovley coffee afterwards that well just tasted of warm murky water.
All in all for Christmas day A total let down, and although the manager gave us A free drink of our choice. Was very apologetic and took the wine off the bill, I would strongly advise you to avoid this place at all costs which is A shame considering my last review was outstanding.
Oh well we are home now with some crisps to eat on Christmas day. THANKS FOR NOTHING KWIZEEN!

Reviewed December 1, 2012

I booked this restaurant for myself and 22 others. We had a pre christmas get together this aftternoon. The food was excellent, good choice menu. Everybody said how good it was.