“Fish and chip supper”

Blackpool's Fish Factory
Ranked #19 of 96 Quick Bites in Blackpool
Description: Traditional Seaside Fish & Chip shop 5* Hygiene Rating Fresh fish sourced from Fleetwood docks daily Fresh chips, not frozen Wide choice of other foods available
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Busy restaurant with takeaway, clean and friendly good food and service was very good,
We had the fish and chips which were perfect and the free refills was a good touch. The staff managed very well with the amount of customers and were polite .
Toilets nice and clean. Would definitely recommend

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (303)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Traditional fish and chips were good. Decent portions and not bad pricing. Staff were pleasant enough during our visit.

Good location on the promenade and decent size restaurant to eat in.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great traditional crispy battered fish lovely chips,although a bit on the pricey side it was a excellent family meal.

Reviewed September 6, 2019

Visited yesterday with family, they was 4 of us. I'm heavily pregnant and was struggling sitting where the lady had asked us to when going in and the booths with the comfier seats were for 5 or more people she requested we sit to a table with 4 chairs. Chairs were very small and hard. No support at all. We politley asked if we could move to the different seating areas as I was struggling. The lady replied, 'no they are for 5 or more people' I said 'I'm sorry but I'm pregnant and I really can't sit on these chairs they are very uncomfortable' to which the lady replied 'ill ask the manager but I doubt it cos we will get a rush on now' calls over to another lady then looks back and just says 'no' I said 'OK we will have to go elsewhere as I can't sit here' so off we went.
No apology or anything, could really do with some customer service training. I would of understood had it been 2 people asking to sit where only 5 were meant to but there was 4 of us. Wouldn't recommend to anyone.

Reviewed September 4, 2019

When at the seaside who doesn't enjoy a good english chippy and this one didn't disappoint at all. Great menu choice, friendly staff, good size portions and most of good value for money! We found you could sit down and enjoy a meal here for the same cost as some of the prom take away only counters.
Highly recommend which visiting Blackpool.