“Don't expect 5+ luxury”
Review of Arosa Hotel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Arosa Hotel
Ranked #690 of 856 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Don't expect 5+ luxury”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Me and my girlfriend recently stayed here for one night, after booking via telephone the night before. The hotel was clean and the carpets were brand new and the owner was lovely and clearly took good care of her hotel. She offered us plenty of advice and was very helpful. The room was a good size but it did need modernising. The mattress was uncomfortable to sleep on but was bearable for us. I also parked my motorbike outside and it was very secure (hotel hidden away down a side street). I would stay again for the good price that it was and I think that the bad reviews are expecting The Ritz.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Families
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Bedford, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 28, 2011

think it is too much for just a place to sleep, the shower was mouldy,sink was cracked,smelt musky too,i wouldn't even tell my family let alone any other family to stay their or advise any1 else too, worst hotel i have ever stayed at.

Room Tip: if you want a good place, to stay, i would sudjest,stay central blackpool, better off.
1 Thank ann1979190737

Travelers are raving about these Blackpool hotels

Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 25, 2011

The bedding smelt like it had not been washed, unorganised, water pressure rubbish, no food, not very clean not happy at all!

Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 18, 2011

Have just returned from a stay here at the weekend with a friend. The manager Sue is lovely very attentive great with directions, where to get things from etc. Although this hotel is quite far out of the city, it is only 5 mins on the tram which you can catch round the corner and is around every 20 mins and roughly 6 quid in a taxi from the night life which suited us well. The only thing I would say and the reason that I have not rated my stay as excellent is that it could do with some redecorating as it is very outdated. However for my friend and I we only wanted somewhere to rest our heads for the night as the rest of the time we were out enjoying the night life and attractions. A great place to stay and as I mentioned in the title a great manager, friendly, chatty, and nothing was too much trouble.

lochmaben
Reviewed August 15, 2008

this is a cracking place to stay in blackpool weve been many times and will continue to go back. the rooms food and service are spot on myself and the other members of the group could not fault the place in any way. the hotel owner makes your stay there so good she will go out of her way to do anything to accomodate you as she has done for us in the past her cheerful smile and friendlyness are first class!!

• Liked — friendly service and breakfasts
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed May 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)