“The worse B&B I have ever stayed in..”
Review of Waverley Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Waverley Hotel
Ranked #744 of 863 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 4, 2012

My daughter stayed in this awful place from Sunday to Friday, with a driving course so she had not chosen this property herself.I arrived on the Thursday night to surpise her.on entering this house there was a funny smell,the carpets all old and very dated all the doors had no paint on them,and this was before I got into the room...In the room ,this was a family room,with a sliding door into a small ensuite that was awful,the cold tap just about got water out of it the floor and paint work needed updating..
I asked my daughter why she had dirty towels and only two and dirty bed sheets,she said no one had given her clean towels or bedding all week,I was not happy, to be honest I didnt really want to sleep here,but as it was late I did...
In the morning when we were leaving she asked me to pay for my one night,I asked how much she said £15.00 my reply was,sorry but that room is not worth 15.00 so I will pay you £10.00 because of all the reasons above..I wanted to know why the towels and bedding hadnt been changed..The woman that owns the B&B replied`well im not going to change the towels if she has make up on them` I was shocked... She said she was going to call the police if I didnt pay the full amount so she called them.. I rang my lawyer when I was awaiting the police and he said I was in my right as I was unhappy with this B&B....I have stayed in many hotels and also B&B and costing from £45.00 to £200.00 per night and not once has anyone ever said to me that they are not changing my towels because they have make up on them......So beware if you stay here take your bedding and towels.....
A very awful place and rude lady....

Room Tip: Dont even bother.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank shirley e

Reviewed May 30, 2011

I recently visited the the waverley guest house in blackpool and it was great. Steve and Coleen were the best host. The rooms were clean, cosy and comfortable with en suite. The breakfast in the mr
morning was yummy was a full breakfast and they take the time to ask you what you would like. The bar is value for money and i would return again definaltey. Thank you Steve and Coleen for a fantastic weekend x x x
Manisha and Jit