“utter shock!”
Review of Ecig Switch - CLOSED

Ecig Switch
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Ecig Switch is all about customer service and try so hard to ensure you will be happy with both your products and your experience with us. We provide high quality electronic cigarette products and outstanding ongoing support. Our products are each guaranteed and our huge range of eliquids are packed with extra flavour and produced within an ISO9001 certified factory. Luxury has never been so affordable. Pop in and meet the team. All our flavours are available to try and were a really friendly bunch :)
Reviewed August 28, 2014

came here today with my family for my birthday, & the atmosphere of this place is amazing, the staff are remarkable, i live in blackpool and have done for the past ten years, tried this cafe as a one off but will definitely be coming back, i cannot believe how lovely this place is! i would definitely recommend this place to anybody! 5 stars all round, thank you!!!

Jonathan T, Team member at Ecig Switch, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2014

Hi Becca, your tag line “Utter shock” really made us smile and we are really glad you meant it in a nice way!
Was great to see you and what made it more special was that it was your birthday too. Glad you enjoyed the atmosphere and hope the photos turned out well. Paige & Jonny

Reviewed August 25, 2014

If u wanna sit and chillax this is the place to do it. Great coffee, great staff, nice friendly atmosphere. C'mon folks seriously, what's not to like huh? Try it yourselves

2  Thank Andy M

Hi Andy, so glad you feel the way you do. We love the friendly atmosphere too! Thank you for your review. Sarah

Reviewed August 25, 2014

The staff here are great, Very good range of products and highly recommended.

Popped in to get a Kangertech Protank 3 on Saturday, was very impressed with the service. They not only let me try as many of their jucies as I liked, they also filled my new tank free of charge.

As a result I came back on Monday to get another Protank 3 and picked up a few bottles of juice.

Feel like a kid in a sweet shop with their vast array of flavours available. They are constantly coming up with new combinations to try.

Keep up the good work guys, I will definitely be back again soon

Jonathan T, Team member at Ecig Switch, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2014

Hi Geoff, thanks for the excellent review! It is so nice to read we did a good job. We will also be getting some new flavours soon for you to try and a new range of hardware too :)
Thanks again, Jonny & Sarah

Reviewed August 23, 2014

Everything top notch, lovely coffee and awesome range of vapey products all at very reasonable prices. Staff friendly and very helpful. Simply terrific!

Hi Chad, thanks for the marvellous review. Always great to see you come back and thanks for the support. Take care, Sarah.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

I go here quite a lot. If I am in need of some eLiquids or just want to take a load off with a bite to eat and a great cup of coffee. The team always make me feel welcome and give me five star service. I would recommend them anytime.

Jonathan T, Team Member at Ecig Switch, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2014

Hi Bryan, thanks! Always great to receive positive feedback and also, really enjoy making you feel welcome too. Really good of you to take the time to let us know what you think. Jonny & Sarah :)