Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Blackpool
Review Highlights
Cheap, interesting and fun way to spend an hour.

Stephen C

from $13.70
from $10.37
from $18.30
More Info
All reviews interesting things tallest man shrunken heads visited ripleys fun facts interesting place pleasure beach worth a visit takes about an hour per adult rainy day value for money gift shop couple of hours other attractions my partner all ages
Reviewed 6 days ago

My son loves the Ripleys books but this just involved too much in depth reading for him rather than visuals. Too small and cramped as well for my liking but a fun way to pass an hour while it rained. Wouldn't go again until he was a lot older.

Reviewed 1 week ago

It is not only a family attraction but also very entertaining to two visiting Dutch pot heads. Myself and my callow friend Arjen, who is bald and deeply embarrassed by this hereditary problem visited Ripleys today.
As usual Arjen was hammered on Nepalese black. I kept him under control and he did not bug any of the other visitors too much.
All in all we had a splendid time and I think Arjen helped entertain the other visitors with his kookie behaviour and endearing personality.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Have been to Ripples four or five times, with different people. Some young some old but all enjoyed it a lot, Pensioners get a good discount but the full price is still worth the cost. There so much to see and do. it takes a good while to see it all, Some things might make you cringe others a great laugh, So there is something for all ages. The story behind there is well worth a read. You can buy the book when you 1st go in. There is about eight places the same but with different exhibits all round the world.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Took our young children to see the wonders of Ripleys
They were very interested in all the wonders of the world
Reasonably priced worth the visit

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We took our grandaughter who loves strange things . She loved it loads . Not expensive either.
We took a good 45 minutes to look at everything

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went over the half term week. Didn't have high expectations of it due to the location and the price expected it to be a disappointment...

But, it was perfect, booked online this made a great saving so I would recommend doing this first.

The place is very interesting, lots to look at and read about. Loads to interact with.

Definitely worth going to if you're in Blackpool!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I visited Ripley’s believe it or not in Blackpool today with my 10 yr old daughter. We took our time going around and enjoyed the oddities on show. My daughter was most impressed and couldn’t wait to tell her mom all about it.
I was glad it was quiet so we were able to take our time and read all the info. It took us about 70mins to finish and well worth the £9 I paid for us to get in.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Just love ripleys, amazing work been done on this venue, strange things to see, very entertaining for all the family, should always visit when visiting Blackpool

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were just passing and decided to go try the museum when we realised how reasonable the prices were, £18 for the whole family and we all loved it. My sons aged 11 and 8 could have stayed in the museum all day!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We finally got round to coming here near the end of our visit to Blackpool.
They don't do any disabled proofs discounts. I cant recall if they do discounts for students or older people.
Didn't think we would be in here that long tho actually we were in here longer then planned.
Well laid out and ever so interesting you go around on two floors learning unbelievable things with various type of props models and authentic items.
Theres a few kinda interactive things to do here.
I don't know if there's a lift for the 2nd floor for disabled people.
When looking around you should allow yourself extra time to get value for your money.
The standard entry price isn't like the one in London which was expensive tho that was based on 5 floors in a London City central location.
Believe it or not I have been informed the London one has closed down now!
Staff are friendly and at the end there s a gift shop.
All the info that you read about the exhibits are in English.