“Definitely worth a visit!”

Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Blackpool
Ranked #28 of 81 things to do in Blackpool
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Definitely worth a visit!”
Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

If you want a fairly cheap day out then Ripley's Blackpool is perfect!

Make sure you book online before you go (I think you have to book at least a day in advance) the cost was very cheap, around £4 for children and £6 for adults.

Inside there is plenty to look at, lots to read, lots to touch etc. It takes around 30 minutes to get around, obviously you can take as little or as long as you like!

It's not a full day out, but if you are having a day out in Blackpool, going to the beach, pier etc, then Ripley's is brilliant, I would definitely recommend!

• Polish first
Bury, United Kingdom
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“If you have 20 mins to spare....”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Somewhere I have always wanted to go and went specificaly to blackpool to visit with my other half and 3 year old. It was very dark and my 3 year old was quite scared which ment we were out of the quickish. It was intersting but even if it had just been the 2 of us we would of been 30 mins tops and that's only if you stop to read everything. There are no toilets and just a little gift shop at the end.

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Brill”
Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Been here loads of times n always. love to see the exibits but I'm slightly disapointed there are no new 1st in years :( shame ...my boyfriend touched the fertility statue don't think it would work on me as I've got the contraceptive implant

Salford, United Kingdom
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Best value for money in blackpool!!”
Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

This has been a favorite book and tv programme in my family for years so I was excited to see the real thing. The exhibits are interesting and informative - kids will actually learn without realising - and the space is very well thought out. Not good for a wheelchair user and not great for someone with poor mobility because of uneven floor surfaces. We would've preferred a cafe area rather than just having to exit but is worth going to.

1 Thank Kayellbee
west sussex
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“great”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

very interesting, loads of weird and wonderful things to see, my grandsons loved it, so different not seen anything like it before