“Gorgeous glorious funny girls”
Review of Funny Girls

Funny Girls
Ranked #1 of 97 Nightlife in Blackpool
More attraction details
Owner description: Funny Girls is an utterly unique and altogether unforgettable experience. Few experiences in recent years have created so much amazement and wonderment as this, creating a window into a magical world of entertainment.We are dedicated to maintaining unrivalled excellence in live entertainment and passionate about providing extraordinary value to our customers.
Reviewed November 5, 2013

This was my first visit to Funny girls (Fri 1st November 2013) and it was a fantastic night.

The entertainment was brilliant and hilarious (a little crass at times but that was to be expected), the drinks were reasonably priced and the hostess's were glamorous and friendly.

We were fortunate enough to have a booth overlooking it all, but there was plenty of atmosphere down in the standing area.

Zoe was outstanding but the rest of the 'girls' were hardly far behind.

A must see for all those that love their cabaret with sauce.

1  Thank Naomi M

Reviewed November 4, 2013

first visit to Funny girls Friday night 1.11.13 Well what a fab evening. Zoe very witty (slightly rude) but that's what we expected, fab DJ. the bar staff very attentive and the dancers were entertaining, polished/professional. Girls next time I am in Blackpool would love to know how you do your eye makeup simply fab-u-lous. Stand entry very reasonable and you must be half dead if you don't have a great evening

Reviewed November 4, 2013

been funny girls last two years running and going again in November always a buzz in funny girls and show different every time never been fortunate enough too book a seat always just stood in arena

Reviewed November 3, 2013

First visit to Funny Girls in Blackpool, had a fantastic night. Zoe was great and the dancers were fab, great entertainment. Would definitely visit again, Brilliant atmosphere.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I have been a regular to Funny Girls since December 1994 and still love it as much now as the first time I went. The cabaret show is fantastic, stunning costumes and very professional dancing. The DJ, Zoe..what can I say, she's gorgeous and her wit and humour is second to none. I haven't been able to go for several weeks as due to an accident fracturing my femur has left me wheelchair bound and can't get home from there at the end of the night without having to rely on people seeing me home. I miss it so much especially our fantastic DJ Zoe. Everyone from our lovely Manageress Celia, assistant Manager David, doorstep and bar staff have always been so good to me. Hopefully I will be able to go in three weeks when my lovely friends are over again from Great Yarmouth and are going to pick me up and see me home. Once I get out of the wheelchair, I will be back again regularly. If you not seen Funny Girls, I strongly recommend you pay it a visit and I guarantee you won't be disappointed.
Mary Lowe, Blackpool
(Funny Girls regular for 19 years)

3  Thank Mary L