“Brilliant !”
Review of Funny Girls

Funny Girls
Ranked #1 of 100 Nightlife in Blackpool
More attraction details
Owner description: Funny Girls is an utterly unique and altogether unforgettable experience. Few experiences in recent years have created so much amazement and wonderment as this, creating a window into a magical world of entertainment.We are dedicated to maintaining unrivalled excellence in live entertainment and passionate about providing extraordinary value to our customers.
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic show ! It's a must if you are in the area ! Me and partner loved every minute of it ! Well worth the money ! Makes you laugh from start to finish! Couldn't have made it any better ! Dj Zoe was brilliant very funny ! Only downfall is the fishbowls it was just like drinking pop maybe splash some vodka in them and your on to a winner :) will be returning at Christmas cannot wait ! Best show I've seen for a long time ! Must see !

1  Thank Bec19900
Write a ReviewReviews (3,290)

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I have been wanting to go to Funny Girls for years, but alsorts has cropped up to stop us, my husband bought tickets as a surprise birthday presents. All I can say is wow what a brilliant Night. From the waitresses , Miss Zoe compare and Dj. I thought Miss Amber was brilliant. Miss Zoe was brilliant she decided to take a shine to the young man in our box and continued to banter with him, even my poor husband was not spared in the Banter. All I can say anybody wanting to go, go you will not regret it can't wait for the next time I go to Funny Girls x

1  Thank areed59
Reviewed July 24, 2013

What a surprise this show was, my daughter and I went standing room and wish we had booked seating, it was just that you had to book a table for 4 or share with unknowns,anyhow we still had a great night,the cast were amazing, the dancing brilliant and the costumes beautiful, drinks were no dearer there than anywhere else in Blackpool.

2  Thank avoncarole
Reviewed July 24, 2013

DJ Zoe was hillarious the girls in the show wer great the male dancers wer fab especially danny and paul and the noxy on the bar was lovely x

1  Thank Adam M
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Have been to "Funny Girls" a few times over the years, and always come out of the venue feeling as though I had had a truly amazing evening, with lots of laughter and just good old fun!! Wasn't the case of "Funny Girls" this time, more like "We can't be bothered Girls". We went on a Saturday night 20th May 2013 to celebrate my partners birthday,(he has never been) so I was totally raving about how good the show was and how funny it was. I had a feeling it would be packed to the rafters, but was surprised to see how few people were in for a Saturday summer night!! The seats were full but they cost £20 - £25, we opted for general admission for £7.50 which meant we had to stand but we did have the best view !! Drinks are more expensive in here but what club/bar/venue isn't? The decor is looking worn and the carpet area not so good could do with some TLC. Back to the show/entertainment... DJ Zoe is AMAZING and funny and connects with the audience in a warm up routine before "Cabaret" and in between slots, in my opinion she is the highlight of the whole thing. The dancers are very good at doing that .. Dancing...but where was the fun during the routines ?? They don't do it anymore, where at one time the dancers .. yes they would do the serious stuff but they would throw some humor into the mix, this is what was great about "Funny Girls" ... just not there anymore. I can't say we hated the show as they were great dancers but it def was missing something called "Funny", would I go back ? Probably not I would go to just a normal Cabaret Show . Would I recommend this place like I used to years ago... Probably not too. Shame really it was a great place to go back then.

1  Thank paige123