See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 15, 2015 via mobile

Me my mum and sister stayed here for four nights. The owners for grate was there for are every need so welcoming and warm. The breakfast is amazing cooked perfectly can't wait for are next visit in July.

Stayed: June 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed June 15, 2015 via mobile

Stayed 4 nights with my 2 children, en suite family room, clean, tidy and comfortable. Breakfast was cooked to perfection for both adult and children. It was my daughters birthday during our stay and Tricia, the owner had decorated the breakfast room with birthday balloons and banners for her before she came down, nice surprise, thoughtful, considerate and nothing was too much trouble whatever we asked. A wonderful lady Tricia and husband David made us feel welcome and comfortable. Stayed at a few hotels in Blackpool and tam o Shanter by far the fairest and most welcoming and that's before you've had one of her breakfasts. Already booked our next stay in Blackpool at Tam O' Shanter. Elaine

Stayed: June 2015, traveled with family
2  Thank Elainejsx
Reviewed June 14, 2015

this b&b is very welcoming.the owners are very friendly .anything i asked for was provided.room was clean bed was a little too hard however the owners provided a matres toper which helped.breakfast was good and well cooked .would recomend anyone looking for a good budget b&b to book.wewill be going back later in the year.

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2015

Just come back from a quick 2 night stay from this B & B. booked this B & B after checking it out online and have to say the online reviews are completely false. The whole building and rooms are in need of some repair and decorating. I had to clean the shower head before I could use the shower as it was blocked up with black mold and scale. The room can not have been cleaned or dusted in months, the 3 drawer unit was broken with no backs on the drawers and an old cotton bud in one of them that had gone moldy. As for the Breakfast, all the cereals had been mixed up in the bowls. The only edible part of the English breakfast was the bacon and egg. Te sausage and beans must have been the lowest quality I have ever had the misfortune to taste. The so called fried bread was just bread soaked in oil that just ran over the rest of the breakfast. If I had been staying any longer I would have found somewhere else but as it was late Friday night when we arrived and was only stopping Saturday just wasn't worth looking for anywhere else. Do NOT book this B & B it is the worst place I have ever stayed.

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple
7  Thank haskells
Reviewed June 6, 2015 via mobile

Well where do I start. I was also the other adult who was thrown out. First of all I'd like to start with our first episode. Me and my husband stopped here 6-7 weeks just as a spur of a moment for one Saturday night just to stop the one night. My husband received a text the Saturday morning saying our room had flooded due to a leak and if we still wanted to stay in other room. We said ya fine. We landed to be told our room we booked was ok. ( no sign of any leak ) anyway we were ok and went and enjoyed our night out. The Sunday morning my husband at 8am while in bed received a text from the female owner saying no breakfast as they was no electric. We wernt offered anything no ceral etc. You'd think they would be some face to face contact ( noooo ) we went downstairs knocking on the door ( nothing ) we left the key on the shelf and left. AVOIDED US !!!! Anyway we'd booked 3 months before ( payed full ) to have our 4 day half term holiday,so we came back 2 weeks ago giving the benifit of the doubt. I wish we hadn't and I'm not joking !!!!! This hotel was took over in Feb. You only have to look now how down hill by reading the reviews. it's gone down in this short of time. You only have to read my husbands review and yes EVERYTHING hes saying is true. All I can say is please avoid. Incase it happens to you. There's plenty of lovely hotels in Blackpool. Take your hard earned money to some other hotel that will look after you as a quest.

Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple